Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to take over for Henry in 2021...because he will be gone I bet. I would expect us to sign Casey’s replacement and draft OL and RB in rounds one and two. Maybe a CB in one of those spots, but we have CBs that can play. But I would be surprised if the first three rounds have those positions filled.
Exactly...Put a bit of pressure on him and also fill the hole in case he does leave. It will interesting if Swift or another top tier RB is sitting there at 29...or even Round 2.

Exactly...Put a bit of pressure on him and also fill the hole in case he does leave. It will interesting if Swift or another top tier RB is sitting there at 29...or even Round 2.
Taylor or Swift would have to be taken at 29, but I bet we could get one of Dobbins or Akers in round 2.

Taylor or Swift would have to be taken at 29, but I bet we could get one of Dobbins or Akers in round 2.
Yeah I definitely think they invest in that spot. Clearly we are going to need a few key positions filled. I have a hard time believing that they aren’t picking up someone with that freed up cap space......

Yeah. Can’t see us passing on Swift or even JT at 29. I would guess one or both will be there.

Yeah I definitely think they invest in that spot. Clearly we are going to need a few key positions filled. I have a hard time believing that they aren’t picking up someone with that freed up cap space......

Oh they are definitely using it. They can win now and they are trying to.

I’d be very pleased with these options for backup RB:

Royce Freeman
DeVonta Freeman
Lamar Miller

would only have to give up a conditional pick for Royce. The other 2 would go for less than 4mil per

Royce Freeman
DeVonta Freeman
Lamar Miller

would only have to give up a conditional pick for Royce. The other 2 would go for less than 4mil per

I would be happy with those three, however, I bet we go with a relatively high draft pick instead. Think they are looking for DH replacement this draft.

Royce Freeman
DeVonta Freeman
Lamar Miller

No to Royce Freeman. We need more of a receiving threat. I can't imagine Devonta would be too expensive. Then maybe Deandre Washington or Chris Thomas.

What would it cost to trade for Duke Johnson?

No to Royce Freeman. We need more of a receiving threat. I can't imagine Devonta would be too expensive. Then maybe Deandre Washington or Chris Thomas.

What would it cost to trade for Duke Johnson?
No reason to give up anything when we can get DeAndre Washington. I love Duke Johnson, but not willing to trade a pick especially for his 5m contract.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, another no and a wahhhhhhh?
I get that he is a shell of his former self which you could say wasnt ever amazing. But hes got tons of experience and when you compare him to our other options like Bortles, Siemian, etc. he doesnt look half bad. Just a thought. I'm not saying we should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back