Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tajae to the Vikings
gotta-be-quicker-than-that-gif.gif

neither are very good, did you want one?
I think Perriman is underrated, and I was hoping we would sign him. Hes incredibly fast. His injuries and situation kept him from showing what hes got until the 2nd half of last season, when he was really good.

Both Perriman and Funchess will be interesting to watch this year as it looks like they both just landed starting jobs.

I think Perriman is underrated, and I was hoping we would sign him. Hes incredibly fast. His injuries and situation kept him from showing what hes got until the 2nd half of last season, when he was great.

Both Perriman and Funchess will be interesting to watch this year as it looks like they both just landed starting jobs.
both them boys have been banished from my dynasty team, not two guys you can count on

Assuming this whole Clowney thing is a bust, serious question...

What would it take for the Texans to trade JJ Watt? Would you want him? He's been plagued by injuries lately and is costing the Texans a good bit of coin. I think he has a solid 2 or 3 years left. Wouldn't mind giving up a 3rd or maybe even a 2nd with some sort of swap.

Assuming this whole Clowney thing is a bust, serious question...

What would it take for the Texans to trade JJ Watt? Would you want him? He's been plagued by injuries lately and is costing the Texans a good bit of coin. I think he has a solid 2 or 3 years left. Wouldn't mind giving up a 3rd or maybe even a 2nd with some sort of swap.
Hell no. Dude is at the end of his career.

I honestly think he’s the better option. The combination of Landry, Beasley, and Golden would be great in rotation. Plus we’d still be able to re-sign Logan Ryan comfortably. A much better approach than dumping all that money onto Clowney. Has he ever played a full season?

EDIT: I guess he has once, but sometimes he disappears even when playing. That’s probably why I thought he was out more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back