Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I've seen in several places that we open at home against the Patriots. This is mainly from Patriots beat writers and such. One guy, supposedly leaked their whole schedule last year and it was all correct, and he had a tweet today that has us as their first game.

I for one love that, if that's the first game. Rookie QB, on the road. Our new offense against one of the worst teams from last year. I like our chances.

They sent a video out suggests we might play Jags, Lions, or Bengals week1
Chicago rumor is they play Lions on Sunday Night, opening week. I would like that rumor to be false.

edit - Latest rumor is Bears week 1 opponent expected to be among Titans, Texans, Wash, Ari or Car.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 NFL games exclusively on Netflix. Man oh man when does this end.
The fight for all the NFL a streaming service can get has only expanded.

saw a meme (didn’t verify accuracy) but to watch every NFL game this season, you’d need $850. I don’t think Netflix was on the list yet either.

Pats fans saying they come here week 1. Bears fans saying Titans in Chicago week 1. Not sure who to believe.

If history is any indicator, the NFL will put us on the road to start the season. That's pretty much a gimme.

How did a schedule release start generating this much interest?
Seriously, who cares about any of this?
The schedule will be released soon and people can project their team (somehow differently than what we already know the scheduled games) by the order the games are in.

How did a schedule release start generating this much interest?
Seriously, who cares about any of this?
The schedule will be released soon and people can project their team (somehow differently than what we already know the scheduled games) by the order the games are in.
Agreed, we already know who we are playing just not in what order, yet people are like going crazy over it lol.

Per PFT the Jets are scheduled for the max of 6 primetime games in 2024. Think Jets owner Woody Johnson has anything to do with that?

Latest posts

Back