Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Per PFT the Jets are scheduled for the max of 6 primetime games in 2024. Think Jets owner Woody Johnson has anything to do with that?
Let’s be flat out honest, jets have zero business with more than 1-2 prime time games just like every other 7-10 team.
Prime time games scheduled based on speculation, not actual record (previous year early, current year after flex starts) is a problem for the NFL.

Jameis Winston 1st game

16/33 210 2 TD/ 2 INT sacked 4x - lost 42-14

TN rolled into TB with a rookie QB and Ken Whisenhunt as HC.
push repeat for Williams.

How did a schedule release start generating this much interest?
Seriously, who cares about any of this?
The schedule will be released soon and people can project their team (somehow differently than what we already know the scheduled games) by the order the games are in.
I was thinking the same thing. Schedule leaks? Is that really a thing? And isn't the schedule supposed to be announced today, the 15th? Do we really care to know 3 days early?

Vote NO to Titans games played:

On Thursday Night
On Sunday Night
On Monday Night
Late Sunday Afternoon
International Games
On Holidays

Schedule release is important to people who plan on watching games in person. I plan on going to 2 away games and 4 home games this year.

Will go to Week 1 in Chicago. Either between Detroit or Buffalo as the other away game. But if the Bills game is like Week 16 in a blizzard, I'll plan accordingly and go to a different game. Schedule release day is the day I make them cheap bookings.

Latest posts

Back