Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Only thing I don't like about the schedule is that I literally wanted to watch us play the Bears, Jets, Packers, Lions and Bills.

They're all bunched together. Therefore I may not go to the Packers game. Can't see myself going to the first 3 games. Tough decisions ahead.

Also don't like having our home game against the Texans to close out the season. Something tells me that game will be meaningless either way.

Also don't like having our home game against the Texans to close out the season. Something tells me that game will be meaningless either way.

Like it was last season? We were going to play a division opponent there are only 3 options. Why not the Texans. Let’s ruin their season in the Oilers uniforms.

I’ll say it again… if Levis is the guy this Titans team will shock the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
They did the thing last year where they asked a bunch of people that know nothing about football to "help" announce the schedule. Of course they all goofed it up and didn't know team names/logos etc. If I remember correctly, it kind of took off on social media and some teams got in on it by calling themselves by the incorrect name people called them etc. all in good fun, I reckon...

But now they're probably going to do it for the next 7 years and it's played out already.

Latest posts

Back