Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Bummed not a single late start home game and only prime time game is shared with another game.

will be going to Chicago and catching Cubs/Yankees Saturday at Wrigley then Titans at Soldier Field

Going to Detroit and catching Michigan/Michigan State at the Big House on Saturday then watch the Titans tame the Lions on Sunday

Bummed not a single late start home game and only prime time game is shared with another game.

will be going to Chicago and catching Cubs/Yankees Saturday at Wrigley then Titans at Soldier Field

Going to Detroit and catching Michigan/Michigan State at the Big House on Saturday then watch the Titans tame the Lions on Sunday

Why are you bummed for not having a late afternoon start at home and only 1 prime time game?

I actually love it that way. 16 of our 18 games are early afternoon games. Absolutely love it :woot:

Good chance i will be there too! Medic i work with is a Lion. We talked today about making the trip from Virginia

Trick to the trade is to wait until the last hour before the game before purchasing tickets. It's insane to purchase tickets right now.

I've gotten 50 yard seats 3 rows back for $150 because I wait an hour before kickoff. I can fly to Philadelphia book a hotel and not have tickets, because I know someone will offload great seats for nothing.

Maybe I shall test this method out this year lol

Jameis Winston 1st game

16/33 210 2 TD/ 2 INT sacked 4x - lost 42-14

TN rolled into TB with a rookie QB and Ken Whisenhunt as HC.
push repeat for Williams.
I was there. I called the Jameis Winston first pass INT TD and almost called the Mariota first pass will be a TD (it was like his 3rd or something). I just felt both coming. My Bucs buddy was pissed. Great game. Great first season for Maritoa.... then sacked and hurt into shell shock. Shame.

They did the thing last year where they asked a bunch of people that know nothing about football to "help" announce the schedule. Of course they all goofed it up and didn't know team names/logos etc. If I remember correctly, it kind of took off on social media and some teams got in on it by calling themselves by the incorrect name people called them etc. all in good fun, I reckon...

But now they're probably going to do it for the next 7 years and it's played out already.
No where near as funny. Classic case of trying too hard now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trick to the trade is to wait until the last hour before the game before purchasing tickets. It's insane to purchase tickets right now.

I've gotten 50 yard seats 3 rows back for $150 because I wait an hour before kickoff. I can fly to Philadelphia book a hotel and not have tickets, because I know someone will offload great seats for nothing.
I've scalped for pro and college games... great deals.

Never a fan of playing the same team within a month.
Vs Jax, 2 games, then Jax again.
Chicago doesn't even play a divisional opponent until week 11. Six of their last 8 games are within the division.....and that sux. fwiw - First three games are Titans, Hou and Indy; Jax in London week 6.

Chicago doesn't even play a divisional opponent until week 11. Six or their last 8 games are within the division.....and that sux. fwiw - First three games are Titans, Hou and Indy; Jax in London week 6.
It’s a little strange to see the opposite conference so heavy early like that. I don’t know how the officials balance each team’s schedule, but I find it hard to believe they can’t space out the opposite conference games and divisional games (at least rematches) a little more.

no beef with final 2-3 games being divisional as we never really know if that will be a playoff race game or not but repeating a team within that divisional run seems unnecessary too.

The NFL / Taylor Swift conspiracy theories have started lol

Sun Nov 17 KC @ Buffalo

Taylor Swift concert tour in Toronto
Nov 14, 15, 16
Nov 21, 22, 23
But not Sunday Nov 17

The NFL is brilliant if true

I dont live in megacity1... is 6 damn concerts in a week normal???
I don't know. But if it's true that Swift makes between 10-14 million PER SHOW like they say and I was making that kind of money, I'd do 6 shows a week for a little while. Lol

But 6 shows by 1 artist in the same city in a week does seem crazy.

I don't know. But if it's true that Swift makes between 10-14 million PER SHOW like they say and I was making that kind of money, I'd do 6 shows a week for a little while. Lol

But 6 shows by 1 artist in the same city in a week does seem crazy.
I guess she loves her work and loves money. I wish that I had gotten the same chance to make that much. Then I wouldn’t have to eat kibbles and bits and I could move onto a bigger cardboard box

Latest posts

Back