Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Radunz did an excellent job against TJ Watt and should move up the pecking order IMO. Honestly I’d start him at RT over NPF if Hubbard can’t go.

Dillweed continues to show he can’t be relied on as a starter.

Corey Levin always looks solid and would be my choice at LG if we move Skoronski to LT (we should).

Jalyn Duncan is a BIG MAN but clearly looks more developmental for next year.

Would love to hear how John Ojukwu is developing on the PS. Lots of potential there.

Just like QB, time to start putting young guys out there to learn. Using “vets” like Dillard clearly isn’t making a difference.

Radunz always seems to play really good against elite players. First it was Bosa and now Watt. He's just so inconsistent.

Between the injuries and piss poor play from our OL we just need to play ring around the roses until it looks somewhat competent.

But we all know, they will continue putting Dillard out there, due to his contract because they want to get something/anything out of him. The guy is worst than Daley in all phases.

Radunz always seems to play really good against elite players. First it was Bosa and now Watt. He's just so inconsistent.

Between the injuries and piss poor play from our OL we just need to play ring around the roses until it looks somewhat competent.

But we all know, they will continue putting Dillard out there, due to his contract because they want to get something/anything out of him. The guy is worst than Daley in all phases.
Worse than Daley is debatable. Dillard whiffs sometimes but Daley always played his absolute worst when we needed him the most. It’s like he was on the take from the other team.

Exactly why we may see Tanne next week.

Playing conservative isn’t playing to lose. Unless they are tanking without being obvious.
Playing conservative is a good way to play not to win (not always). But when a team is reeling on the wrong side of the playoffs or possibly an entire lost season, time for conservative is much further out the window.
The FG before halftime was SUPER conservative and for what? Worst case, go to half tied. Titans need wins to have any shot at playoffs, they’re not gonna get wins playing to not lose.

The odd part is, the OLine seemed better as each one of them got hurt and was replaced for a couple of plays. Maybe Vrabel should pick the line at random before each snap.

If I am the Titans and we have everyone healthy this is the line I'd put out there next week.

RT - Hubbard
RG - Brunskill
C - Brewer
LG - Radunz
LT - Skoronski

NPF - first tackle off the bench
Levin - Backup guard / Center

Latest posts

Back