Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

If I am the Titans and we have everyone healthy this is the line I'd put out there next week.

RT - Hubbard
RG - Brunskill
C - Brewer
LG - Radunz
LT - Skoronski

NPF - first tackle off the bench
Levin - Backup guard / Center
Dillard- sweeping the parking lot. But he probably couldn't keep a broom in front of him either.

If I am the Titans and we have everyone healthy this is the line I'd put out there next week.

RT - Hubbard
RG - Brunskill
C - Brewer
LG - Radunz
LT - Skoronski

NPF - first tackle off the bench
Levin - Backup guard / Center
Parking cone
Cinder block
Small child
A baby stroller
A small dumped out pack of marbles
One of those hoops from Croquet
Leaving the spot empty

Dillard.

At least that my depth chart.

Parking cone
Cinder block
Small child
A baby stroller
A small dumped out pack of marbles
One of those hoops from Croquet
Leaving the spot empty

Dillard.

At least that my depth chart.

Excellent list, the only thing I would add, ahead of Dillard obvsly, a lone, solitary banana peel.

NPF was the worst graded linemen and I fully agree with PFF on that one. He's still hot garbage in his second year. Thankfully we'll have Hubbard back at RT in time for the next match up. Will Vrabel give Raddunz a fair shot at the LT job? Probably not.

It's a necessity that the Titans draft a tackle in the first round of the 2024 draft. Who would've thought Hubbard would be the best offensive tackle on the roster for 2023? It's a sad reality. The Titans desperately need a WR for the future, but they also need to keep Levis or whoever the QB in 2024 will be upright. The string of picks consisting of Wilson, Farley and Burks has damaged this franchise for the foreseeable future.

Sure, let's draft a left tackle again. And play him at guard while we rotate another ineffective veteran into the LT spot. My bet is NPF. The good news is we can go ahead and start thinking of our creative posts complaining about the situation.

Sure, let's draft a left tackle again. And play him at guard while we rotate another ineffective veteran into the LT spot. My bet is NPF. The good news is we can go ahead and start thinking of our creative posts complaining about the situation.

That "LT" was projected to move to the interior before the draft even began which transpires with a lot of linemen who are incapable of playing on the outside at the next level due to numerous factors. The OL is abysmal. Dillard will be jettisoned at the conclusion of the season. NPF is a steaming pile of crap. Hubbard isn't a long term solution. The Titans desperately need a LT to build around. A stud WR can only do so much when the QB has to instantly release the ball. J Rob left this roster in pathetic shape with terrible drafting his final years as GM.

Skoronski was a good pick.
Previous 1st round picks
Burks, Farley, Wilson

no amount of G should be T really matters when compared to that mess

I can't even look at that. Ugh. It's like that meme from last year where AJ Brown was blocking for one of our slow TEs? I don't even think it was Hooper or Firkser, I think it was Pruett maybe? Just cringe worthy.

Or... two seasons ago? Assuming it was AJ, maybe it wasn't...

sigh..... if only it were 1999 again....

Hopkins, Matthews, Long, Olson, Runyan.....

that's literally the best there ever was, the best there ever will be............

Latest posts

Back