Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

All of this add to my point that when I hear about a "can't-miss"/ "generational" lineman, I'm super skeptical. If they're generational, why do we supposedly see one very year?

If we draft him, I'll be happy based on what I'm reading here. I'll have faith in our new FO. I just thing we overhype certain LTs and we should save the high praise the legit Joe Thomas' of the world

They called Fat Chance Warmack a “can’t miss” and “day 1 starter for a long time….” F these “experts”.

Alt certainly isn't cant miss. He bends at the hips to compensate for his height. He got away with it in college but if he doesn't fix that in the NFL he will probably bust out.

He probably will fix it, though we cannot say for sure.

It might be worth playing him at guard for a year to force him to learn to play with a lower stance. The Ravens did that with Jon Ogden, who is also very tall and had the same problem, and it worked out.

Unfortunately, the Titans likely don't have that luxury

Radunz always seems to play really good against elite players. First it was Bosa and now Watt. He's just so inconsistent.

Between the injuries and piss poor play from our OL we just need to play ring around the roses until it looks somewhat competent.

But we all know, they will continue putting Dillard out there, due to his contract because they want to get something/anything out of him. The guy is worst than Daley in all phases.

I'm curious to see what Bill Callahan can do with Radunz and especially NPF.

Most of us I think are of the opinion that the OL coaching on this team has been incompetent for a long time. Both NPF and Randunz were raw coming out and needed a lot of quality coaching, which they didn't get with the previous staff.

I know the OL talk has largely been about OT, but do any of you guys have any IOL guys that you like?

I really like Christian Haynes from UCONN. Go watch his tape. Dude is tossing bodies. He will probably be taken too high for us to take him on day 3 (which is the earliest I would draft IOL), but if he fell, he would be an immediate plug and play guy. I also like Zitner from Michigan and Eguakun from Florida.

Any IOL guys you you guys are fans of? Specifically day 3 guys? I'm just not sure about rolling into the season with Brunskill as our starting RG.

I would argue that Davis was a replaceably avg WR that was a sign JRob didn’t know how to use 1st round picks. J smith was part of the team, nothing special.
Conklin was excellent but even he was only part of the 2019 season as the team continued success through 20/21.
Henry was without a doubt the best pick period.

point being, that list of names matched with the actual titans selection definitely did not justify a “tank” season. Could of just got Henry instead of Dodd with their actual pick.

Corey Davis wasn't the greatest use of resources for sure. But he was successful here, which was the point.

I know the OL talk has largely been about OT, but do any of you guys have any IOL guys that you like?

I really like Christian Haynes from UCONN. Go watch his tape. Dude is tossing bodies. He will probably be taken too high for us to take him on day 3 (which is the earliest I would draft IOL), but if he fell, he would be an immediate plug and play guy. I also like Zitner from Michigan and Eguakun from Florida.

Any IOL guys you you guys are fans of? Specifically day 3 guys? I'm just not sure about rolling into the season with Brunskill as our starting RG.

Zak Zinter might be someone that falls given his injury. He was an AA at Michigan last year, but he might not be ready to start the season. Was projecting as a late 1st - mid 2nd round pick before the injury. Probably won't last to round 4 though.

I also like Dominic Puni. Hasn't allowed a sack in 2 years and has experience at T and G. Like Skronk, he's gonna be viewed to small to play T most likely, but he does bring you some positional flexibility. Currently projected as a late day 2, early day 3 pick.

I was a Sedrick Van Pran man but now I only have eyes for crushing berries when it comes to centers of attention.

Latest posts

Back