Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I assume the OL rotation will continue until something positive emerges. Has Skoronski been working at all at LT in camp or practice? If he hasn't been working at LT at all this season, to toss him over there isn't really giving him a real shot at being successful.

Traditionally, borderline G/OT end up on the right side.

I assume the OL rotation will continue until something positive emerges. Has Skoronski been working at all at LT in camp or practice? If he hasn't been working at LT at all this season, to toss him over there isn't really giving him a real shot at being successful.

Traditionally, borderline G/OT end up on the right side.

Traditionally borderline G/OT aren't drafted as high as Skoronski was drafted.

Sure would be nice to know if Skoronski can actually play LT or not. Coaching malpractice if he hasn't taken some reps at OT during the offseason.

The coaching staff has got to do a better job of giving help where help is needed and designing and calling a few roll outs and boot legs to try and prevent the DEs from just teeing off on the QB.

Sure would be nice to know if Skoronski can actually play LT or not. Coaching malpractice if he hasn't taken some reps at OT during the offseason.
Because he wasn’t drafted to play LT and Dillard was brought in to play it?

I’m not saying Skoronski wouldn’t be successful given time but it’s hard enough for a rookie to learn one position well his first year.

I personally think Radunz should be getting more opportunities at LT if Hubbard is back Sunday.

personally think Radunz should be getting more opportunities at LT if Hubbard is back Sunday
That’s a no brainer at this point. I mean he is underperforming the worst graded LT in the history of the league (according to stat nerds) that he replaced so far. What’s there to lose honestly?

Nearly 60% harassment for QB on passing downs is impossible to overcome. Mind boggling we still putting Dillard out there still. He should cut himself on inner inspection and say sorry.

But Vrabel is consistently a Top 10 HC!!

Who the fuck is Will Lomas ??? Another fan blogger who has NO NFL experience or expertise He is a talent recruiter. Not an NFL expert, former player,media analyst or someone who does this for a living. He is you and me. He has an opinion, he writes about it.

Guys… quit listening to these people.

Who the **** is Will Lomas ??? Another fan blogger who has NO NFL experience or expertise He is a talent recruiter. Not an NFL expert, former player,media analyst or someone who does this for a living. He is you and me. He has an opinion, he writes about it.

Would you care to refute Will's points in the article, or just blabber on some more?

Would you care to refute Will's points in the article, or just blabber on some more?

Sure… I don’t think they are ignoring it. Table has coaches who tell him what’s best They are just using solutions YALL and obviously Will don’t like.

I’m going with the experts.

As Will Lomas has pointed out ESPN says the Titans Oline is one of the 8 most improved units and a top 12 Oline unit. It’s an ESPN+ article so I can’t post it. But while that may not fit your narrative, it’s been the QB.

Sure… I don’t think they are ignoring it. Table has coaches who tell him what’s best They are just using solutions YALL and obviously Will don’t like.

As Will Lomas has pointed out ESPN says the Titans Oline is one of the 8 most improved units and a top 12 Oline unit. It’s an ESPN+ article so I can’t post it. But while that may not fit your narrative, it’s been the QB.
Can ESPN explain our QB being pressured last week on over 50% of our pass plays? I am pretty real sure that ain't very good.

Who the **** is Will Lomas ??? Another fan blogger who has NO NFL experience or expertise He is a talent recruiter. Not an NFL expert, former player,media analyst or someone who does this for a living. He is you and me. He has an opinion, he writes about it.

It was sarcasm...I should have used this :sarcasm:to clarify

have you watched our games?
Our OLine has not Improved
Top 12 OLine? I better start paying attention to how sheety other teams olines are.

ESPN+ can go to Hell

Latest posts

Back