Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Lol. Pro Football Network doesn't quite have us as top 12...

30) Tennessee Titans
LT Andre Dillard, LG Peter Skoronski, C Aaron Brewer, RG Daniel Brunskill, RT Chris Hubbard

The Titans’ offensive line was never going to take home any awards, but despite their low ranking, they’ve actually exceeded expectations. Skoronski was one of the safest picks of the past few seasons, and he has lived up to the lofty expectations set for him. Their biggest issue is that Dillard has been a major free agency whiff.

have you watched our games?
Our OLine has not Improved
Top 12 OLine? I better start paying attention to how sheety other teams olines are.

ESPN+ can go to Hell
I think it improved but damn that was a low bar to surpass.
Totally disagree with a “top 12” OL though.

I think it improved but damn that was a low bar to surpass.
Totally disagree with a “top 12” OL though.
Saw a few in the 18 on up range for rankings. Not too many updates since last week I could pull up for discussion, and even the ones that were had holes that could be punched in the data.

Lol. Pro Football Network doesn't quite have us as top 12...

30) Tennessee Titans
LT Andre Dillard, LG Peter Skoronski, C Aaron Brewer, RG Daniel Brunskill, RT Chris Hubbard

The Titans’ offensive line was never going to take home any awards, but despite their low ranking, they’ve actually exceeded expectations. Skoronski was one of the safest picks of the past few seasons, and he has lived up to the lofty expectations set for him. Their biggest issue is that Dillard has been a major free agency whiff.
Not Last…..

Sure… I don’t think they are ignoring it. Table has coaches who tell him what’s best They are just using solutions YALL and obviously Will don’t like.

I’m going with the experts.

As Will Lomas has pointed out ESPN says the Titans Oline is one of the 8 most improved units and a top 12 Oline unit. It’s an ESPN+ article so I can’t post it. But while that may not fit your narrative, it’s been the QB.
I'd lol that post with 2 conjoined crying/laughing LOLs if I could!

You've certainly made my night, Good Job, Sir!

Ran is going to have his hands full reshaping the Offensive Line. Dillard is a huge failure, Hubbard is a band aid and Brewer has no business starting on any NFL offensive line. The Titans need to grab a cornerstone left tackle to build around with their first rounder. It'll be an unpopular opinion with some, especially after picking a guard so early in the 2023 draft, but the Titans need to protect Levis and there won't be many viable options available in Free Agency.

Latest posts

Back