Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I resubbed my NFL+ and watched that blow out of the Chiefs 2 years ago and now the night we retired Brady in NE. Anybody else watching past games?

I watched the playoff game against the Ravens after we retired Brady. That offense was nice then.
Couldn’t have been. lots of people say THill is to blame and can’t win because of him.

On the bright side, I’m more than confident “lots of people” don’t know what they’re talking about, specifically the THill haters.

A trip to the AFCCG rematch with KC and he didn’t do it himself.

We smashed the Chiefs that year and would've done it again.

The Rams in the SB? LMAO. Their OL would've got abused just like they did in the regular season, and the same thing happened against the Chiefs along with the Bengals.

Too bad our inept QB gave gifts to the Bengals.

Fucking BUM.

We smashed the Chiefs that year and would've done it again.

The Rams in the SB? LMAO. Their OL would've got abused just like they did in the regular season, and the same thing happened against the Chiefs along with the Bengals.

Too bad our inept QB gave gifts to the Bengals.

****ing BUM.
Same situation in 2008, smashed shi*tsburgh’s d1ck in the ground then blew it to the Ratbirds.

that said, THill wasn’t a solo show. Pick #2 was not only a disgusting play call in every way, but Firkser gave the play away.

stupid OC keeps running the ball, that game was done.

Same situation in 2008, smashed shi*tsburgh’s d1ck in the ground then blew it to the Ratbirds.

that said, THill wasn’t a solo show. Pick #2 was not only a disgusting play call in every way, but Firkser gave the play away.

stupid OC keeps running the ball, that game was done.

Please stop defending Tannehill.

Tannehill cost us a SB with those awful interceptions.

Please stop defending Tannehill.

Tannehill cost us a SB with those awful interceptions.
Read it again.

I said multiple times it’s not a 1 man show. That’s not defense of THill.

Anyone that thinks he’s solely the issue hasn’t been watching and should probably save their comments since they don’t understand the game.

Read it again.

I said multiple times it’s not a 1 man show. That’s not defense of THill.

Anyone that thinks he’s solely the issue hasn’t been watching and should probably save their comments since they don’t understand the game.

Don't care what anyone says. All 3 INTS were on Tannehill.

1st INT was a gift to Bates, then an easy floater to Hilton and last but not least right into triple coverage to end the game.

X's and O's didn't lose the game vs the Bengals. Just stupidity on giraffe neck Tannehill lost the game.

Quinn Ewers should be our next franchise QB, yet we're stuck with Tannehill and Levis.

Oh Lord, I let the flood gates open to a 57 page breakdown as to why Tannehill wasn't the reason for the loss against the Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back