Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radunz subbed for Lewan against the 49ers and looked much better than he did at RT. And that was against Bosa whose no slouch. How he could play well in that game but not be in consideration for the spot is a mystery to me.

Of course looking up the game also reminded me that we traded a receiver capable of 11 receptions for 145 yards in a game for essentially peanuts so who knows what this team is doing…

Radunz subbed for Lewan against the 49ers and looked much better than he did at RT. And that was against Bosa whose no slouch. How he could play well in that game but not be in consideration for the spot is a mystery to me.

Of course looking up the game also reminded me that we traded a receiver capable of 11 receptions for 145 yards in a game for essentially peanuts so who knows what this team is doing…

sometimes i wonder the same honestly just trying not to think about it. I know AJ was being a diva but I would’ve loved to see him and Robert woods together.

sometimes i wonder the same honestly just trying not to think about it. I know AJ was being a diva but I would’ve loved to see him and Robert woods together.
he had his chance to work with Julio and they both were useless.. they played like 1 game together otherwise 1 or both were sitting on the sidelines being useless because they were out of shape or they got hit a little hard in the shoulder

good riddance

he had his chance to work with Julio and they both were useless.. they played like 1 game together otherwise 1 or both were sitting on the sidelines being useless because they were out of shape or they got hit a little hard in the shoulder

good riddance
With the injuries he still got 54 yards per game last year. I’d be surprised if that won’t be as good as the top Titan receiver this year.

With the injuries he still got 54 yards per game last year. I’d be surprised if that won’t be as good as the top Titan receiver this year.
Possible his avg stayed that high BeCAUSE of the injuries missing 4 games.
Based on the number of games he actually reached 54 yards, likelihood is 3/4 games he missed would have been below that.

Aside, there’s no reason AJ Brown shouldn’t be better than all the titans WR. Aside from Phi throwing more, titans have Rookies all over the field, not 5 year vets that rank among the top of the league, according to how he’s paid. Unfortunately, the production he’s had correlates to an overpayment on his contract (and anyone who thinks he’s a top WR).

I’ve never understood why teams draft lineman then move them from the position they played that got them drafted in the first place and hope they’re successful.

Yeah, I get it on later round picks. Or if a guy moved around a lot in college. But early round OL should be tried at their natural position until they can't.

I'd be surprised if he's there walking around with a blown out acl and the team hasn't announced he's out for the year. Usually that news comes out pretty quickly and they get right to surgery etc.
Yeah ACL is a pretty easy test. Normally they can tell without even an MRI. Something is up here.

Based on the number of games he actually reached 54 yards, likelihood is 3/4 games he missed would have been below that.

Aside, there’s no reason AJ Brown shouldn’t be better than all the titans WR. Aside from Phi throwing more, titans have Rookies all over the field, not 5 year vets that rank among the top of the league, according to how he’s paid. Unfortunately, the production he’s had correlates to an overpayment on his contract (and anyone who thinks he’s a top WR).
Dude, thats his regular season numbers divided by 16 games. If he had played in all 16 it could only have upped the average.

View attachment 19976

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back