Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely frustrated with Lewan's durability. The last 4 years Lewan flopping around like a dying fish out of water seems to have become a regular occurrence. Daley is trash, he's a practice squad level player. He's terrible on the outside or interior, Carolina fans were overjoyed to dump him off and receive compensation to boot. Give the 2nd rounder who is a natural left tackle a shot, they know what they have with Daley (garbage).....why not give the 2nd rounder some reps?

Radunz at G
NPF at LT
Sign Daryl Williams for RT

No reason to mess with NPFs development by making him switch positions mid-season. He's playing decently at RT thus far and I think he has the only locked in spot for 2023.

If the team bottoms out (1-2 over the next 3 games) we need to go with Daley/Radunz/Brewer/Davis/NPF to see if we can at least get 1 or 2 spots solidified for next season.

If JRob wants to try and add a guy then I hope he hits the Eagles up for Andre Dillard. Dude is only 26 and had played well for the Eagles as a backup LT. He has some upside and is a guy we should look at in FA as a stopgap option until we draft and develop a new franchise LT.

Even if we drop out if playoff contention I'd say it be worth it to give Malik a better OL during his however many games he starts in the end of year garbage time.

Also can we give Mike Munchak and blank check to return as our OL coach/AHC? The fact he's not on an NFL staff baffles me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back