Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Pacman Jones' rookie season included numerous penalties and run-ins with both opposing players and coaches. This season, he's ready to put it all behind him and wants to be notices for his positive play on the field instead of issues off it. "It was a growing experience last year," Jones said. "There was a lot of pain, but I dealt with it. That was the worst season I've had in my career. But last year is behind me, I am happy with that. For the most part I never really got into a groove last year. I never felt right. Things are going to be different. I am already feeling a whole lot better." Though the Titans are only a couple days into training camp, teammates, coaches and front-office personnel say they can see a big difference in Jones' attitude and play. "He knows what to expect more now," LB Peter Sirmon said. "His attitude is a lot better. He is a lot more into the defense, a lot more into how he fits into it."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

You know, he showed up with a huge chip on his shoulder last year. Maybe he's realized that everyone is not "out to get him" and he'll get along and focus on play. Glad to see this improvement.

Another part of that article STARTS as follows;
"At his new 12,000 square foot home in Franklin..........."
"...you have to go through a big gate to get there (his home). I am on 32 acres."
"I've got 3 horses out there."
And Pac, there's <b><u>MORE</b></u> coming. All you have to do is run off the Homies, keep quiet, STAY in that house and play football !!!!!

This could possibly be the start of his pro-bowl season. Did anyone see the goals he has set for himself? 10 TDs, 7 INTs, and 75 Tackles... This is the old Titans defense attitude that I want to see! At every kickoff/punt (which ever he plays), I will be chanting "Run it back, Pac!" Exciting!

Sukrillux said:
This could possibly be the start of his pro-bowl season. Did anyone see the goals he has set for himself? 10 TDs, 7 INTs, and 75 Tackles!

Wow!!!

Sounds like he's been talking to Deion Sanders. :rolleyes:

moose4now said:
Wow!!!

Sounds like he's been talking to Deion Sanders. :rolleyes:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6iy_9nyb7vQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6iy_9nyb7vQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Pacman is about to explode! Those numbers he has for goals are high because players always have high expectations. That keeps you working the whole year. Otherwise, what happens if you meet your goals before the season is over? The goal is meant to be unrealistic but technically obtainable.

Why thank ya... thank ya very much.

velvet_elvis.jpg

Gunny said:
I'd definately go see you in a rap battle.

You'd get your money's worth yo. You know what the crazy thing is? I made the whole rap up in like... I don't know, 3 hours or something. I just flow like crazy. Imagine if I was given time to create... :ha: :ha: :ha:

And for my man Pac Man... let's see more of this...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vp2SP04IxrM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vp2SP04IxrM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Three things on that punt return

1. First time I ever seen it. Very nice.
2. What was that retarded Texan player doing? He coulda creamed Pacman on the catch
3. Is blocking in the back a foul in the NFL because the punter was blocked in the back.

Gunny said:
Three things on that punt return

1. First time I ever seen it. Very nice.
2. What was that retarded Texan player doing? He coulda creamed Pacman on the catch
3. Is blocking in the back a foul in the NFL because the punter was blocked in the back.

1. Definitely a nice return
2. All Texans are retarded
3. I think that punter just "slipped"... heh heh.. yeah.. .slipped... that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back