Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of the faithful few who was actually at that game. I remember screaming for Pac to let it go...not field it. It didn't look like he had a chance to get a hand on it with getting bulldozed. and fumble.

I couldn't believe he came up with it...and then the run...It's pretty much the only excitment of the day

And yep there was an illegal block on the play...Pac would have scored without the block. But by the rules it should have been called

BAMARON said:
I was one of the faithful few who was actually at that game. ...It's pretty much the only excitment of the day
I was there too and will always think of that game as the "worst game ever played" ... watching that game was like getting a root canal... it was just painful to watch. I believe Mike Keith commented on the post game show that it was the worst game played between the two teams... Both teams were pretty poor going in but they sure did suck it up all day.

I honestly don't understand why all the talk from Fisher is that Adam will be doing kick-offs and not punts. Am I incorrect? I would like to see him on punts, personally.

GOFIGURETITANS said:
I honestly don't understand why all the talk from Fisher is that Adam will be doing kick-offs and not punts. Am I incorrect? I would like to see him on punts, personally.

I agree. Pacman is a terror on punt returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back