Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, courtland finnegan is a corner, albeit a late rounder. I've often wondered if Vincent Fuller would make a good cornerback.

Bumbling fumbling poor decisions keep plaguing this kid. I guess the ego of a man in his early 20s with new found wealth trumps good sense.

nigel said:
Between this and Waddell being out for six months, I'm starting to wish we had taken a corner in the draft.

you forget that Reynaldo can take on 3 WRs, all at the same time. :brow:

But seriously, what is his problem?

does he just do it to annoy people or was he high?

he really does need a good kick in the pants.

One of my sources, usually reliable, told me yesterday that when Fisher had Pacman in his office for the "discussion" 2 weeks ago, the major words that everyone in the building heard were "Breech of contract".. so I'm betting we're getting close to some resolution one way or another...

btw what happened to Waddell to be out for 6 months?

man, already the injuries are setting in. Another long one for Tennessee.

I'm glad Bud is at least including the statement that if he doesn't change he won't be around long. That needs to get through to him.

Pacman a No-Show at Workouts

SUMMARY: Pacman Jones has not be present for the team's offseason conditioning program which has not set well with Coach Jeff Fisher. The workouts are not mandatory but players are encouraged to participate. LB Keith Bulluck missed some time earlier last month which also received Fisher's attention. Bulluck has been a regular at Baptist Sports Park lately. "He knows where I stand on this, and this is his choice," Fisher said of Jones. "Keith has excelled and performed on the field at a very high level consistently for a number of years, Pac has not. … I have reason to believe he is working out. Beyond that, I don't know."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back