Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts?

How about if everyone gives me theirs.

It appears that we're on the verge of seeing Mac move onto one of our most hated rivals. A team that for years has been chalk full of bad actors.

Well, while we're sending Mac there, let's cuts our losses and send Pacman their with him and see what we can get back.

Pacman would fit right in on that team.

Maybe Ray Ray could staighten him out. :evil:

Besides, I think Fish has had about enough of his act. :sad2:

TitanJeff said:
I'm tired of trying to find reasons to be a fan of this guy anymore.
I have to agree. Fisher needs to put this guy in his place. He needs to be called out or something and if he acts up he needs to be suspended. He needs to be treated like a child cause that's what he is.

You know, if Pac would have gotten his head in the game earlier last season and played like he did in the last 5-6 games, he could have been a rookie pro bowler. He was the alternate backup to Jerome Mathis in the KR slot in this past pro bowl. He has potential, but little discipline. If he straightened out today and worked hard and played hard for the rest of his NFL career, I really believe he could retire a player who was in at least 5-6 pro bowls. This kid can run! He has moves like the new Saints RB. I can see why Fisher believed in him at the start of last season so much when everyone doubted. Get your head on straight, Pac! Learn from other's experiences..and your own.

:mad: I stood at the players entrance as my son leaned over and got that sob's autograph. He looked up at me and I could see the absolute "punk" in his eyes. He will never change. Ditch him before he's in prison. However, I don't think he counts against the cap if he is traded to the penal league.

Sukrillux said:
You know, if Pac would have gotten his head in the game earlier last season and played like he did in the last 5-6 games, he could have been a rookie pro bowler. He was the alternate backup to Jerome Mathis in the KR slot in this past pro bowl. He has potential, but little discipline. If he straightened out today and worked hard and played hard for the rest of his NFL career, I really believe he could retire a player who was in at least 5-6 pro bowls. This kid can run! He has moves like the new Saints RB. I can see why Fisher believed in him at the start of last season so much when everyone doubted. Get your head on straight, Pac! Learn from other's experiences..and your own.
holy crap... I'm amazed at your optimism. I've been the standard bearer for Crazy Kool-Aide Pacman Fever since I joined... but damn man, It's hard not to feel like the thought that TitanJeff expressed. I wish I could feel your optimism but it's kind of hard. There hasn't been good news or play to balance this out. He was instrumental in a win over the Texans... what does that say? Not much IMO. The Texans suck. Plus they are full of bs. :bs:

Okay... one last rah rah for Pacman... Pacman... do right by us and get yourself together... It's harder to believe now that it hasn't gotten better.

Give us hope.

After hearing Fisher's interview today, when asked about the situation, he plainly said he wasn't picking up a phone to find out where he was and said he would either come back as expected or if he didn't everyone would move on.

With the kind of attitude I have heard out of Vince and Lendale lately, Pac is going to stand out even more like a pathetic punk.

You know, I really wanted to believe in this kid. He didn't make a good first impression and I really hoped that I was wrong. But as time goes by and he makes more and more mistakes and looks more and more like an over paid thug for lack of a better word, I just don't see much light at the end of the tunnel for him. He still has time to change some opinions of him but I think his leash is alot shorter now and so are the patience of those around him.

and to think people on here called me a hater because I called him dumbman. Seems to fit because he keeps on doing dumb things

There's no question his previous defenders don't support him as strongly or as vociferously as they used to. He's given them reason not to. Time and again.

He now has people wondering, "What next?"

I hope he gets his act together. But I thought that last year, too.

this is pathetic, i cant beleive that hes doing this it makes me so mad how he says that he wants to be better but hes not put in the time to do so

i say we demote him to the european league... or hire someone to beat the hell out of him on the street.. and pose as rabid Titan's fans.. and have them say to Pac "get your act together or we're going after someone close to you".. like they do in the movies.. okay i know a little extreme.. but hey you do what ya gotta do...

The problem with guys like pacman is the more you get on their tail the more they act up. The more you try and point them in the right direction, the more they turn the other way. Pacman is a kid heading down the wrong path and the more you try to steer him in the right direction, the more hes going to run as fast as he can in the other direction. What a waste of talent.

GhostZ said:
this is pathetic, i cant beleive that hes doing this it makes me so mad how he says that he wants to be better but hes not put in the time to do so

Well it isnt uncertain that he isn't putting in the time, he just didn't show up for voluntary workouts. Although it is expected they turn up, they are voluntary. If he turns up to pre-season training out of shape or in jail then I will change my mind, but Pacman hasnt done anything wrong this off-season.

Someone he knows or something was involved in a drug bust and he witnessed a shooting allegedly.

All he has done is miss voluntary workouts.

I am so tired of this guy's act. Does anyone on this board believe that he will ever get his act together? Only a matter of time before he does something (just where did the $$$ for nearly a ton of drugs come from) and gets busted for it. I don't think he has any trade value at all, except maybe to Oaktown, ol weird al is still large and in charge out there. And as far as on the field goes I saw nothing that made me believe he wasn't a glorified return man last season. He seemed to be in position in coverage most of the time but I'm sorry, he's 5'8" for goodness sakes, you can't coach genetics or stupid!:grrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back