Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewker said:
and to think people on here called me a hater because I called him dumbman. Seems to fit because he keeps on doing dumb things
Your looking to be right afterall... I'd be a little more low key...
well, I would if I could... I'm still unhappy with Pacman...

I don't think anyone is going to take issue with your comments anymore...
since you are coming up correct with each passing day.:sad2:

Gunny said:
Well it isnt uncertain that he isn't putting in the time, he just didn't show up for voluntary workouts. Although it is expected they turn up, they are voluntary. If he turns up to pre-season training out of shape or in jail then I will change my mind, but Pacman hasnt done anything wrong this off-season.

Someone he knows or something was involved in a drug bust and he witnessed a shooting allegedly.

All he has done is miss voluntary workouts.

Someone he knows was busted in a car that Pac Man loaned him. Thats a little different than an acquaintance getting busted for drugs, he got busted with it in Pac mans car. Now in saying that, I dont believe anything will come of it with Pac Man and he might not have know what was going on. But you might wanna let Fisher know that Pacs offs season is no big deal, because the interview the other nite he was pissed off at Pac Man. I think he is tired of defending him, and I cant say I blame him.

Puck said:
I just wanna say this

Puck FacMan

Hilarious!!! Puck him!!!

He reminds me of Dark Helmut form Spaceballs (Mel Brooks - Star Wars parody).

And when he is on the field, manuverability notwithsatnding, don't you just love those ferocious popcorn fart tackles!!!

Who in the bleep does he think he is? Hasn't done squat, and acting like he's more important than the game.

I too, am REALLY getting tired of this little twit.

Gunny...I reaized that you are in Australia and don't see all the news stories on the nightly news here, but the kid just seems to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong ppl. As often as is happens to him, it just isn't all by accident or coincidence.

dg1979us said:
Someone he knows was busted in a car that Pac Man loaned him. Thats a little different than an acquaintance getting busted for drugs, he got busted with it in Pac mans car. Now in saying that, I dont believe anything will come of it with Pac Man and he might not have know what was going on. But you might wanna let Fisher know that Pacs offs season is no big deal, because the interview the other nite he was pissed off at Pac Man. I think he is tired of defending him, and I cant say I blame him.

Was it Pacman's car?

Gunny said:
I thought they said it used to be Pacman's car.

After a quick read. The car is untitled. But, they apparently interviewed the guy who embroidered the car who said that pac man brought it in to be embroidered, and Pac Man himself has said he loaned the guy the car. Apparently since its untitled its not clear, but there is obviously come connection between Pacman and the car. And at this point I think the whole thing is still under investigation, so just because he isnt charged with anything yet, doesnt mean there isnt a possibility he wont be in the future.

"Metro Police arrested nine people, seized 1,600 pounds of marijuana, 128-pounds of cocaine, $600,000 in cash, numerous guns and more than 20 vehicles. "

If he does happen to get charged in this then say by by to Pac Man because that is a lot of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back