Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Gunny got a kid and a new job, didn't have the time anymore

Partially true. I moved to new state, new job, young child. But mostly I think I got sick of the negativity here. I think might have been the season opener against the dolphins one year. We went down 2 TDs and then we scored on a kick off return or something. Everyone was losing their minds and I just had enough of dealing with it.

Went to Reddit. They're even worse.

Only discovered a few days ago about what happened to Jay/sec bipolar (RIP) and thought I'd log back in here.

Partially true. I moved to new state, new job, young child. But mostly I think I got sick of the negativity here. I think might have been the season opener against the dolphins one year. We went down 2 TDs and then we scored on a kick off return or something. Everyone was losing their minds and I just had enough of dealing with it.

Only discovered a few days ago about what happened to Jay/sec bipolar (RIP) and thought I'd log back in here.
Good to see ya Gunny

You cucks are funny, babbling about **** you know nothing about.
Fifty years of complete and utter failures and you never learn.
Thanks for the entertainment :)
speaking Fifty years of complete and utter failure ...

******* TRIGGER WARNING *****
Joe-Biden-4-10.jpg

I hear you on the negativity. I usually avoid the site on game day, and wait several hours before checking the threads for the drafted players.

Be happy you missed the "why didn't we trade Vrabel" nonsense o_O

Hope all is well

Latest posts

Back