Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Titans have filled out their practice squad.

Here's the list:

QB Logan Woodside

WR Dez Fitzpatrick

WR Mason Kinsey

WR Reggie Roberson

DL Larrell Murchison

OL Xavier Newman

OL Jordan Roos

OL Andrew Rupcich

TE David Wells

DL Sam Okuayinonu

DL Jayden Peevy

OLB David Anenih

DB Chris Jackson

DB Theo Jackson

LB Joe Jones

RB Trenton Cannon

TE Thomas Odukoya (International Player)
Kinsey is the only surprise name I see here. I thought he would be the next Tre McBride.

oh wait, he’s still filling that role. Lots of hype off-season, really just a PS guy.

Kinsey is the only surprise name I see here. I thought he would be the next Tre McBride.

oh wait, he’s still filling that role. Lots of hype off-season, really just a PS guy.
I think that about Dez. I was hoping he and Woodside would disappear. At least Kinsey has shown some improvement year over year.

The Titans have filled out their practice squad.

Here's the list:

QB Logan Woodside

WR Dez Fitzpatrick

WR Mason Kinsey

WR Reggie Roberson

DL Larrell Murchison

OL Xavier Newman

OL Jordan Roos

OL Andrew Rupcich

TE David Wells

DL Sam Okuayinonu

DL Jayden Peevy

OLB David Anenih

DB Chris Jackson

DB Theo Jackson

LB Joe Jones

RB Trenton Cannon

TE Thomas Odukoya (International Player)
That a all star cast

Josh Gordon in for a visit? We do not need that

I'm sure it is just kicking the tires, but he is the same sort of physical WR that Mcmath is in terms of being 6'3" and over 220Lbs.

What are the practice squad rules for veterans....could he just replace Dez on the PS

The OL that are on the PS are straight trash. Those dude are on there year after year just because of familiarity. Get us some dudes that aren't 100% scrub.

They're adding Hollister to the active roster with Racey going to IR. How is Hollister the best option? I'd rather see Roberson, Kinsey or even Dez ahead of him.

They're adding Hollister to the active roster with Racey going to IR. How is Hollister the best option? I'd rather see Roberson, Kinsey or even Dez ahead of him.
I think because he's 6'4. I'm obviously not at practice, but I thought he looked pretty good on the random little practice clips. I didn't even know who he was. I was like, who's that tall guy with the Fabio hair? He seems to be coming up with a lot of catches. If they like him, we'll see. It says a lot about him that they're pulling him up over the guy we traded up in the 4th to draft.

That said, he's probably the first one out-the-door if we bring in an outsider. Still hoping for Darius Slayton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back