Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulton is the only one left. Chris Jackson is cut now too.
AIGJHIRB3BAYHMPIDSF6AVN7JY.JPG

that was THIS draft correct????

just sayin'

He absolutely sucks from what I’ve read from Panthers fans.
Wonder if falcons fans still grade what they think Mariota will be based on titans fans thoughts? Or is there a time limit to where the comments have reached a void status?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if falcons fans still grade what think think Mariota will be based on titans fans thoughts? Or is there a time limit to where the comments have reached a void status?
That’s a little different than a guy that just played on a terrible o-line and still didn’t make the cut. He wasn’t worth moving back two rounds for. They could have found someone just as good or better on waivers, I promise. I have watched JRob over the years. He has a bad weakness of panicking and giving away too much.

That’s a little different than a guy that just played on a terrible o-line and still didn’t make the cut. He wasn’t worth moving back two rounds for. They could have found someone just as good or better on waivers, I promise. I have watched JRob over the years. He has a bad weakness of panicking and giving away too much.
You won’t hear argument from me over that topic.
I’d have to dig through some threads to find the post on a roster move JRob did that you liked.

hopefully more like a round plus just a little

4 Wrs and 3 TE is really low number especially with one of our TEs being a blocking TE only.

Also Burks can even stay on the field so yea.

not gonna lie... it feels like Conan when the run game is working... but then dowing pulls the successful RB and throws 3 hooks beneath the LBs to set up fat randy for a 42 yard FG...

its like... just keep handing the rock off the D was gassed

Last edited by a moderator:
The Panthers have one of the worst o-lines in the league and he couldn’t even make it as a backup. I’m sure he’s stellar. Way above anyone on the waiver wire.
It's been reported that the Steelers were also in trade talks for Daley. Maybe there's a reason. How many games have you scouted him? I'll trust the guys running competitive organizations. In comparison for when we gave up a 2nd round player after 1 season for 5th round OL:

We swapped a 5th for a 7th, so it's essentially a 6th. And it's in TWO years. Not a big price tag for someone who MAY help now. The draft is a gable now. Take the chance now.

Also, please provide more examples of JRob's panic trades. Dez Fitzpatrick?

It's been reported that the Steelers were also in trade talks for Daley. Maybe there's a reason. How many games have you scouted him? I'll trust the guys running competitive organizations. In comparison for when we gave up a 2nd round player after 1 season for 5th round OL:

We swapped a 5th for a 7th, so it's essentially a 6th. And it's in TWO years. Not a big price tag for someone who MAY help now. The draft is a gable now. Take the chance now.

Also, please provide more examples of JRob's panic trades. Dez Fitzpatrick?
He’s moved up several times in the draft over the years to take players that weren’t even on the team a couple years later. Remember when we only had 4 picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back