Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Chestnut but are we keeping 5 RBs? Henry, Hilliard, Haskins, Carter, Chestnut?

Like Chestnut too, as he looks better than Haskins. I think we could place Chestnut on PS without any team swooping him up. Just may have to be the risk you have to take for the sake of not needing 5 RB's.

Really surprised to see LB Jack Gibbens and LB David Anenih cut. Thought they both played extremely well during the preseason.
Both likely to make the PS. While we think highly of these guys, there's also several hundred other guys being cut and only a few ever get picked up on waivers.

Both likely to make the PS. While we think highly of these guys, there's also several hundred other guys being cut and only a few ever get picked up on waivers.
No way Anenih will make it through waivers. Should have kept him over Chestnut and tried to bring Chestnut back instead of keeping 5 RB’s. Not very smart IMO

So 3 UDFA's made the team. This is why I find the latter part of the draft, along with seeing who is on the UDFA list right after the draft fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back