Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate that players get to make the team because they were drafted by the team.

Radunz
Haskins
Fitzpatrick

Those 3 players should be released or on the PS instead of taking up space on the 53 man roster.

UDFA Chestnut clearly looked better than Haskins, but since we wasted a 4th round pick on Haskins, Chestnut will have to be the one released.

Haskins looks slow and worthless against 4th stringers. Should've kept Foreman.

Haskins is not bad, he just needs time....

He's going to help most as a receiving rb out of the backfield on 3rd down - Henry and Hilliard suck at that.

Derrick wasn't exactly blowing by defenders or even stiff arming them out of the club his first go around.

And good luck getting personnel and gm to approve cutting a 4th round pick the year he was drafted in 53 roster cuts... unless the dude shot someones brother..

Its Turk Time in Tennessee folks.

Other than the obvious starters, who do you want to see stay, or who you want to see get cut by Wednesday?

Pretty much almost every OL that played more than a series or two need to be cut. Man it was hard to watch Malik running for his life out there all the time.

That Adenai dude better make the team.

yep waiver claims are based on last year standings think Titans would be what 25th down or something... I think you get slotted by where you exit POs and best record of those teams gets lowest priority

yep waiver claims are based on last year standings think Titans would be what 25th down or something... I think you get slotted by where you exit POs and best record of those teams gets lowest priority

You are correct. Follows same algorithm as assigning draft slots.

No way 24 other teams were going to pass on this dude. JRob made a shrewd decision.

Haskins is not bad, he just needs time....

He's going to help most as a receiving rb out of the backfield on 3rd down - Henry and Hilliard suck at that.

Derrick wasn't exactly blowing by defenders or even stiff arming them out of the club his first go around.

And good luck getting personnel and gm to approve cutting a 4th round pick the year he was drafted in 53 roster cuts... unless the dude shot someones brother..
Haskins is also a very good pass protector which I’m pretty certain we gonna need this year.

Jeez...
JRob doesn't make a move: "WTF", "he sucks", "ignoring the problem", "can't draft"
JRob makes a move: "he's panicking", "washing away draft picks"

lol we're talking about a 5th rounder in TWO years!

That's what happens when fans think they could do a better job

I'm going to be very interested to see what happens with our QB2. To me, I think Woodside would clear waivers easily, unless ATL wants him.

MyCole Pruitt just got released as well. I wonder if JRob puts in a claim for him? TBH I'd take him over Hudson and Swaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back