Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple moves I wouldn't mind.......
Some reports are saying the Raiders are actively trying to trade Alex Leatherwood. I think that's a risky but worthwhile trade investment with the way our line has played.

Also, the Bills waived OJ Howard. Not sure what's going on with him, but I'd take a look and see how he fits with Tennessee.

Also, the Bills waived OJ Howard.

Yup

Not sure what's going on with him

He sucks

but I'd take a look and see how he fits with Tennessee

6538553c6b637ce47c4f1afdcfba76a8.gif

He absolutely sucks from what I’ve read from Panthers fans.
Bravo on the analysis and research. Fans are always the best source. No emotions or bias whatsoever. Strictly objective and professional.

I guess AJ Brown really does suck too.

... I'm giving you a hard time, but you get the point. Let's see how things play out before we jump off a cliff. Did you love it when JRob traded DBG for a sucky lineman?

Bravo on the analysis and research. Fans are always the best source. No emotions or bias whatsoever. Strictly objective and professional.

... I'm giving you a hard time, but you get the point. Let's see how things play out before we jump off a cliff. Did you love it when JRob traded DBG for a sucky lineman?

I did

The Panthers have one of the worst o-lines in the league and he couldn’t even make it as a backup. I’m sure he’s stellar. Way above anyone on the waiver wire.

All the news on cuts flying around, not the 1st thing about any cuts the Titans have made today. It's like they are waiting until the end of the day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back