Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

SI has been hit before for attempting to write articles via AI but this dude (or computer) has no idea what he’s talking about.

last paragraph specifically calls out that players will tell you guys like Vrabel will make teams better.
Except those guys that worked for him apparently.

Former Titans Coach Named One of NFL's Biggest Mistakes

Titans’ Rashad Weaver points out big difference with Dennard Wilson

Titans’ Arden Key makes surprising admission about last coaching staff

View attachment 21865

SI has been hit before for attempting to write articles via AI but this dude (or computer) has no idea what he’s talking about.

last paragraph specifically calls out that players will tell you guys like Vrabel will make teams better.
Except those guys that worked for him apparently.

Former Titans Coach Named One of NFL's Biggest Mistakes

Multiple things can all be true at once:
Mike Vrabel can make a team better

He can take a crappier roster and motivate them to compete with better teams

He's been able to get creative with in-game situational advantages

Players rally around him

Mike Vrabel is also a bad Defensive Coordinator

He is bad at budling and developing a coaching staff

He is a terrible offensive strategist

And he's big, mad, and scary (apparently)

Multiple things can all be true at once:
Mike Vrabel can make a team better

He can take a crappier roster and motivate them to compete with better teams

He's been able to get creative with in-game situational advantages

Players rally around him

Mike Vrabel is also a bad Defensive Coordinator

He is bad at budling and developing a coaching staff

He is a terrible offensive strategist

And he's big, mad, and scary (apparently)
I thought he did a genius level job coaching and planning strategy against the Patriots, though he should have since he had history with them.
But not so well at developing players, changing game plans that were not working or choosing talented coaches instead of buddies

I thought he did a genius level job coaching and planning strategy against the Patriots, though he should have since he had history with them.
But not so well at developing players, changing game plans that were not working or choosing talented coaches instead of buddies
Soooo you agree with me but are calling me a troll??

Likewise. You gave my post a troll rating, then proceeded to agree with me. Very confusing.
I apologize if I did that. I am an old guy and clumsy and was unaware I did that. In fact I don’t think I have ever knowingly done anything but an occasional high five
Edit. I went back and was able to rectify the situation with an undo button. I can understand you wondering how you got a troll rating for what you said

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if I did that. I am an old guy and clumsy and was unaware I did that. In fact I don’t think I have ever knowingly done anything but an occasional high five
Edit. I went back and was able to rectify the situation with an undo button. I can understand you wondering how you got a troll rating for what you said
Give it to me, I am worthy of it!

Give it to me, I am worthy of it!
You got it!!!

I remember a few times awhile ago where some poster clearly was not happy with the conversation we were having and retroactively went back and troll or BS a bunch of posts.

I may have cared about the first couple but quickly lost interest in that. If anything, I care more about the positive that encourages me to continue saying whatever my stupid opinions are.

Coincidentally also getting me banned from titans report. Still no idea what caused it though.

Latest posts

Back