Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

That thing saved my life in the early 80s. Nobody liked the music I did back then. Plus it was the original pre-competition hype machine for track and field events. My secret weapon as I took state championship.

I could re-spool a fouled cassette tape with a pencil in under 30 seconds.
Back in ‘82, I could throw the pigskin a quarter mile!

"Well, if coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. You better believe things had been different. I’d have gone pro in a heartbeat. I’d be making millions of dollars and living in a big ol’ mansion somewhere, soaking it up in a hot tub with my soul mate."

I am getting back into the vintage stuff. Just found my old walkman that’s 40 years old. It is powder blue with hot pink triangles. Still with the foam ear buds that go across your head. The size of a compact cars glovebox. Still works!
Slightly different outcome with me. I went to town and bought a Walkman, batteries and a new Hank Jr cassette. I got home and climbed on the tractor bush hogging a field behind the house
I had not even went through one song before the Walkman clip popped off my belt and come unplugged from my earphones lead
I couldn’t stop in time and all I could salvage was one of the batteries
That was a big blow to me and I never owned another

Slightly different outcome with me. I went to town and bought a Walkman, batteries and a new Hank Jr cassette. I got home and climbed on the tractor bush hogging a field behind the house
I had not even went through one song before the Walkman clip popped off my belt and come unplugged from my earphones lead
I couldn’t stop in time and all I could salvage was one of the batteries
That was a big blow to me and I never owned another
That read like a funeral- RIP

That read like a funeral- RIP
It was for me! I didn’t make much at the time. I had to think long and hard about blowing money on something I didn’t need
I told my mom I broke the Walkman. She told me to take it back to Wal-mart. I told her there were not any pieces bigger than a dime to take back
I saw one last year at a yard sale for two bucks. Lol

It was for me! I didn’t make much at the time. I had to think long and hard about blowing money on something I didn’t need
I told my mom I broke the Walkman. She told me to take it back to Wal-mart. I told her there were not any pieces bigger than a dime to take back
I saw one last year at a yard sale for two bucks. Lol
Many of them are selling for hundreds

Latest posts

Back