Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I’ve been seeing this.
- not buying it.
- if there’s any truth to to an NFL Exec saying this without total joke in their voice, they should be fired immediately. Whatever owner that person works for will agree.
I'm sure it's all bs it's entertaining though, I mean what's next he didn't get hired because he should be a owner? It's getting crazier and crazier with these media clowns.

I’ve been seeing this.
- not buying it.
- if there’s any truth to to an NFL Exec saying this without total joke in their voice, they should be fired immediately. Whatever owner that person works for will agree.
If that were the only reason for someone not to hire him, then yeah, that person should be fired.

However, I could totally see his physical presence as being a factor in the decision. Especially if he is asking for a certain level of control. Physical presence most definitely plays a part in how people react. Someone like Vrabel is going to use his physical presence to his advantage when trying to establish power. It’s at least something to think about.

Russini’s source, as usual, is Mike Vrabel. His ego couldn’t explain why he was so highly respected yet couldn’t land a job, therefore his excuse was that people must be scared of him.

If that were the only reason for someone not to hire him, then yeah, that person should be fired.

However, I could totally see his physical presence as being a factor in the decision. Especially if he is asking for a certain level of control. Physical presence most definitely plays a part in how people react. Someone like Vrabel is going to use his physical presence to his advantage when trying to establish power. It’s at least something to think about.
I get it and probably didn’t think about the wording.
I took it as the hiring person thought he was big and intimidating so didn’t hire for fear he wasn’t a yes man or would intimidate that individual later
Rather than actually recognizing how he carries himself may not be conducive to a team environment, not just the players but among the FO and other coaches.

Absolute nonsense. Dan Campbell is the same size as Vrabel and multiple other HC's are around 190cm. So unless he is deliberately being imposing in meetings, like Lyndon B. Johnson was known to, then I doubt this has any truth to it.
I agree. His size wouldn't bother me, it's the 1000 yard stare he gave on the sidelines that would. I would assume being an owner or GM there was some sort of mental handicap at play, couldn't trust him to run a football team.

Absolute nonsense. Dan Campbell is the same size as Vrabel and multiple other HC's are around 190cm. So unless he is deliberately being imposing in meetings, like Lyndon B. Johnson was known to, then I doubt this has any truth to it.

...... please tell me you're referring to body height......

sVyplJL66Sy4J_MI.jpg

Latest posts

Back