Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So what happens to Vrabel if he doesn't get the Washington HC vacancy?

Does he go for DC or does he sit out this year? I find it hard to believe that he will get a HC job next season too.

What an absolute rude awakening he's about to encounter.

Does he go for DC or does he sit out this year? I find it hard to believe that he will get a HC job next season too.

I think he will sit and see what openings are next year....Philly?

A titans FB page make a realistic looking post that he was interviewing for the Ten DC spot.
The people that respond so mad are hilarious.

he got fired so he has $s for whatever remained on his contract

so sitting out a year so he can clean up his basement is doable

But who would want him as a DC? The Dolphins?? He has a bad track record whiteout Pees and Schwartz. That one year without a coordinator was the worst.

If anything, he'll get one of those made up "Senior Defensive Analyst" or "Assistant HC and Defensive Running Game Coordinator"

But who would want him as a DC? The Dolphins?? He has a bad track record whiteout Pees and Schwartz. That one year without a coordinator was the worst.

If anything, he'll get one of those made up "Senior Defensive Analyst" or "Assistant HC and Defensive Running Game Coordinator"
2020 highlighted the Vrabel D.
Historic levels of converted 3rd downs.
52% plus another 58% on 4th down.

111/214 forced 93 4th downs.
Opponents went for it 26 of those times (28%) and converted 15

so only stopped opponents on 38% of drives (Add 23 takeaways) from a scoring.

the roster wasn’t 2023’s either.

I want the Titans to have a competent staff... but a HC would be foolish to bring on Vrable as anything other than positional coach cause he is capable of taking that HCs job

and yes I am aware position coaches have been made interim HC in the past...

Yup that should do it for the HC that wouldn't last 5 seconds on the market.

Ben Johnson screwed Washington big time. That was a desperate hire for Washington. They are going new everything and they go with Dan Quinn? Yikes

The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reports the Commanders interviewed Bill Belichick for their head coaching vacancy.

The highly respected Bellichik coaching tree burning down lolz

Bellichik, Vrable, and Josh McDaniels sitting around talking about how their lives are so much different now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back