Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

The Athletic’s Dianna Russini reports the Commanders interviewed Bill Belichick for their head coaching vacancy.

The highly respected Bellichik coaching tree burning down lolz

Bellichik, Vrabel, and Josh McDaniels sitting around talking about how their lives are so much different now.
Mcdaniels is in his own league.
I’d swear he was still working for NE the way he destroyed Denver and Oak.

Packers need a DC. If his old OC doesn't want him running his D, it will be quite telling of how highly he respected Vrabel may or may not be to the people that matter.

Keep in mind that if any media member was actually good at analyzing, scouting, or strategizing... they'd land a job IN the NFL, not just talking about it.

Packers need a DC. If his old OC doesn't want him running his D, it will be quite telling of how highly he respected Vrabel may or may not be to the people that matter.

Keep in mind that if any media member was actually good at analyzing, scouting, or strategizing... they'd land a job IN the NFL, not just talking about it.
I will mostly agree to this. The only thing I can argue is that in some instances, if someone was good enough to be a high level coach, there is a possibility they might make more money being a “talking head expert” with broadcasting/streaking rights, ad revenues, or even merch sales.

BREAKING NEWS: Vrabel is still unemployed. I'm sure glad AAS didn't wait to execute some kind of trade.

With Vrabel, Bellichick, McDaniels, etc. all out as head coaches it looks like the "Patriot Way" has lost its luster- at least without a GOAT QB at the helm.

Everybody crapping on Vrabel should take a look back at the new head coaching hires the year we hired Vrabel. Hard to admit, but we got the best guy in that round. Things could have been so much worse. Matt Patricia anyone? Pat Schumer? Matt Nagy? Even Jon Gruden sucked.

It was time for Vrabes to go, but he did some good stuff while he was here. Now, let’s hope Callahan turns out to be the best hire this year.

Everybody crapping on Vrabel should take a look back at the new head coaching hires the year we hired Vrabel. Hard to admit, but we got the best guy in that round. Things could have been so much worse. Matt Patricia anyone? Pat Schumer? Matt Nagy? Even Jon Gruden sucked.

It was time for Vrabes to go, but he did some good stuff while he was here. Now, let’s hope Callahan turns out to be the best hire this year.

It isnt hard to admit. Amy has nailed it. It aggravates me when people are trashing Amy. Every move she has made has been an improvement and I expect this to be as well. Ran and Callahan, with this style of play, with the roster they are about to put together, is going to be an overall improvement.

It isnt hard to admit. Amy has nailed it. It aggravates me when people are trashing Amy. Every move she has made has been an improvement and I expect this to be as well. Ran and Callahan, with this style of play, with the roster they are about to put together, is going to be an overall improvement.

Amy is just signing off on what the GM/Coach sees as the best move of the time.

She doesn't 'NAIL' anything - she signs the checks and the quality control papers for things like coach hires, draft picks, free agent targets. To say every move she has made has been an improvement is just silly - I hardly think making Mike Mularkey head coach, was an improvement lol. Or Jon Robinson's contract extension - (And don't forget, Vrabel had one at the same time too)

Has she become more consistent in her decision making? Perhaps - but in no shape or form are her hands clean of 2020 - 2023.

-- The Titans announced Tuesday that they have extended the contracts of general manager Jon Robinson and coach Mike Vrabel. "I am proud to say that Jon and Mike will be leading our football team for years to come," Titans controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk said in a statement.

Tennessee Titans extend contracts for head coach Mike Vrabel, GM Jon Robinson - ESPN

Amy is just signing off on what the GM/Coach sees as the best move of the time.

She doesn't 'NAIL' anything - she signs the checks and the quality control papers for things like coach hires, draft picks, free agent targets. To say every move she has made has been an improvement is just silly - I hardly think making Mike Mularkey head coach, was an improvement lol. Or Jon Robinson's contract extension - (And don't forget, Vrabel had one at the same time too)

Has she become more consistent in her decision making? Perhaps - but in no shape or form are her hands clean of 2020 - 2023.

Tennessee Titans extend contracts for head coach Mike Vrabel, GM Jon Robinson - ESPN

I support Amy and I dont care that you hate women.

I was just messing with you. I understand your take, but I dont agree. Mularkey improved us over all. Jrob improved us over all. Vrabel improved us over all. Now Ran and Callahan will improve us over all.

I agree to an extent - Ran and Brian will definitely define our success. Not Amy.

Amy just makes the decision reactive to the positive or negative trends of the team, as any owner should do - when they don't and they take sides, you end up with Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft.

I agree to an extent - Ran and Brian will definitely define our success. Not Amy.

Amy just makes the decision reactive to the positive or negative trends of the team, as any owner should do - when they don't and they take sides, you end up with Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft.
At least you are confident in your baseless opinion.

So Vrabel went from he will be hired within 10 minutes after being fired to the top HC prospect for the 2025 NFL season. What a clown, and the media too, clowns.

I will mostly agree to this. The only thing I can argue is that in some instances, if someone was good enough to be a high level coach, there is a possibility they might make more money being a “talking head expert” with broadcasting/streaking rights, ad revenues, or even merch sales.
Mike Mayock left a pretty cushy gig in Media, making millions, to be the GM Vegas. Not every media member is making as much as he was. I'm sure they'd take their shot also. We all would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back