Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

By who?

do those individuals have any merit do be deemed as an authority on respect level?

have they explained any reasons why Vrabel should be respected?

move been told many times now by you and NFL exec or media talk heads that he is respected highly.
I’m not going to take any of your word, NFL Exec’s word and certainly not talking head’s word that he deserves to be highly respected. I watched the titans and Vrabel as a HC. He hasn’t earned the title of highly respected.

and to my point, basically contrasting your exact point that he’s highly respected and will have a job in 10 minutes if Ten lets him go.
Well, titans let him go, there were 7 (subtract NE) HC spots open and with 5 filled, he’s not hired. Doesn’t seem “reported” to fill either of the last 2.
So again, what has this guy done to be considered highly respected?

and Vegas was 100% open. Pierce interviewed with another team. If he was hired by Ten, guess Vegas was really F’d since their position was never actually “open”. or it was.
And reality is, it was.

Dan Patrick, host of a well-listened to national sports talk radio show thought Mike Vrabel was a good coach. Dan Patrick also, probably, couldn't name 5 current Titans players. Therefore, DP's 'respect' for Mike Vrabel means nothing to me. I think that's true for a good chunk of people who have 'respect' for Mike Vrabel's coaching.

Dude stop. You just made my case for me. NFL execs and the Media. Who else do you think I’m talking about?

Atlanta
Carolina
Chargers (Vrabel was the 2nd choice)

Who am I missing ? What 5 ?

NE wasn’t open.

Washington
Seattle

Vegas was not open. You don’t think Pierce took a zoom call because his agent told him to. Increase the salary offer? How many people did Vegas interview? 3 guys NO ONE ELSE INTERVIEWED? NO ONE … who did they hire? Who was reported to be their head coach even before the season ended. The job wasn’t open.

Also, please stop with the 10 minutes also… on and on and on with 10 minutes and highly respected makes you look small and petty. They are direct shots at me. YOU MADE YOUR ****ING POINT. YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL MIND OF OIR TIME. YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME. YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN ME. Now let it go. Unless you just want to run me off if that’s the case then just man up and say it and i will delete my ****ing account. But this is bull**** that I have to read through this **** every day 50 ****ing times,

Most of us are wrong all the time. We just want a place to talk Titans football. But you cocksuckers who keep score and just come after people over and over and over is not fun.

Your call.

I’m not posting another word until I read truce or get out, Either way I don’t care.
LOL

yes the 10 min and highly respected are digs

shows everyone here reads your posts and you bring opinions

but being a Titan fan since way back I have zero respect for the exact group of people you claim anointed vrable 'highly respected'
I know you are correct about those clowns doing that but they are all ignorant of Titans so their opinions are crap

Dan Patrick, host of a well-listened to national sports talk radio show thought Mike Vrabel was a good coach. Dan Patrick also, probably, couldn't name 5 current Titans players. Therefore, DP's 'respect' for Mike Vrabel means nothing to me. I think that's true for a good chunk of people who have 'respect' for Mike Vrabel's coaching.
sanders did not know, or care to know, byard when he played at an all pro level cause sanders could not care less about Titans

So this is misleading… “ so many openings”. It was 2. Carolina and Atlanta Just 2. New England and Vegas had their guys already. We don’t know what Seattle or Washington are going to do. Brian Johnson is out, not going to Washington.

The highly respected angle is clearly there and you can see it. The reports are all over the place. If he wasn’t no one would be talking about him.

Adam Schefter is reporting the Chargers would have hired Vrabel if they couldn’t get Harbaugh.

Make fun of him all you want, but he is highly respected.
Just not as highly as all the others

Dude stop. You just made my case for me. NFL execs and the Media. Who else do you think I’m talking about?

Atlanta
Carolina

NE wasn’t open.

Washington
Seattle

Vegas was not open. You don’t think Pierce took a zoom call because his agent told him to. Increase the salary offer? How many people did Vegas interview? 3 guys NO ONE ELSE INTERVIEWED? NO ONE … who did they hire? Who was reported to be their head coach even before the season ended. The job wasn’t open.

Also, please stop with the 10 minutes also… on and on and on with 10 minutes and highly respected makes you look small and petty. They are direct shots at me. YOU MADE YOUR ****ING POINT. YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL MIND OF OIR TIME. YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME. YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THAN ME. Now let it go. Unless you just want to run me off if that’s the case then just man up and say it and i will delete my ****ing account. But this is bull**** that I have to read through this **** every day 50 ****ing times,

Most of us are wrong all the time. We just want a place to talk Titans football. But you cocksuckers who keep score and just come after people over and over and over is not fun.

Your call.

I’m not posting another word until I read truce or get out, Either way I don’t care.
200w.gif

This is my point.

unnamed “NFL Exec” respects Vrabel highly, not enough to hire, but highly respects.

and media talking heads who don’t know s**t about the titans as pointed out every time they attempt to talk about the titans.
And again, never point out Why Vrabel should be respected. Still never heard anything past an AFCCG which means Rex Ryan must be double highly respected.

Atlanta
Carolina

NE wasn’t open.

Washington
Seattle

Your call.

Dude, you stop,
You spout s**t off like it’s fact when it’s either your opinion or some other regurgitated opinion.

Vrabel was LAC’s 2nd choice? No way you could prove that.
pierce only interviewed because his agent told him to? Again, no way you can prove that. I believe the much more likely scenario that LV did put their eggs in on Pierce, had he gotten hired somewhere else, they’d be back to the drawing board. Even so, the position was vacant. They obviously didn’t think enough of Vrabel to consider interviewing him.

the 10 minute thing is your quote. I didn’t even use it knowing that it was facetious when you said it. My point was that you suggested he’d be hired in no time. But when all these openings came up, he’s still jobless. Argue however many opening you want, he didn’t fill any.

And clearly you missed my sarcasm regarding unnamed NFL Exec opinion or talking head positions. You can buy what they say all you want, they prove Titan ignorance regularly. Not an illogical move to also disagree on their “hot takes” of respect for Vrabel being misinformed.

Recapping #Titans' assistants who are gone:

Offensive coordinator Tim Kelly
Passing game coordinator/ QBs Charles London
WRs Rob Moore (Carolina)
TEs Tony Dews (Jets RBs)
OL Jason Houghtaling
Passing game analyst Pat O'Hara
OLBs Ryan Crow
ILBs Bobby King
Special teams Tom Quinn
Director of football administration John Streicher

Seahawks hiring McDonald as HC. One job left for Vrabes then we can /thread this schit lolz
It's not happening. Commanders just booted Ron Rivera, which is essentially the older version of Vrabel with more experience and coaching success. They haven't even interviewed him.

I don't really know what Moolah is, but I'm willing to bet anything.

It's not happening. Commanders just booted Ron Rivera, which is essentially the older version of Vrabel with more experience and coaching success. They haven't even interviewed him.

I think they go Aaron Glenn for HC

I literally just watched folks like Keyshawn Johnson 2 days ago bashing us for hiring Callahan while harping on the fact that guys like Eric Bellamy can't get an opportunity. This isn't an argument for how things used to be vs how things are now. The media to this day keep running this narrative that minorities continue getting passed over for HC jobs. Clearly that isn't case.
You can’t expect different from Meshawn

I literally just watched folks like Keyshawn Johnson 2 days ago bashing us for hiring Callahan while harping on the fact that guys like Eric Bellamy can't get an opportunity. This isn't an argument for how things used to be vs how things are now. The media to this day keep running this narrative that minorities continue getting passed over for HC jobs. Clearly that isn't case.
Sh*tty candidates get passed over for HC jobs

Moolah is the life spring that makes your existence possible. It is the Yen and Yang, the Alpha and the Omega. Without moolah, you do not matter nor exist.

Latest posts

Back