Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a long-term bet. Cole McDonalds career could last 5-10 years.

Even if he gets cut, he could bounce around practice squads for years.

What do you think my life is worth?

Hint: Not much.
We can do a friendly $20 bet. Love TDs in 2020 vs Cole TDs by lets say season end 2024. You can I have both been on this forum way longer than that.

I'm single with no kids. The **** would I have life insurance?
I'm single with no kids and have 2 life insurance policies. About to get a third. Tax-free cash value yo.

Damn a 4 yr bet

Can probably tell sooner than that who will win this
The bet was gona be a long one to start with possibly. It was over a players whole career lol.

For all we know love plays 2 games gets 3 tds.cand cole is out of the league without throwing a pass in 3 years. Then he gets picked up by a team 2 years after and throws 4 in a game.

The whole idea is nuts. Ill put a bag of pistachios on it for cole now that I think about it.

The bet was gona be a long one to start with possibly. It was over a players whole career lol.

For all we know love plays 2 games gets 3 tds.cand cole is out of the league without throwing a pass in 3 years. Then he gets picked up by a team 2 years after and throws 4 in a game.

The whole idea is nuts. Ill put a bag of pistachios on it for cole now that I think about it.
For sure lol

Look at Logan Woodside for example. 7th round pick by the Bengals in 2018 and has no stats to even speak of while on an NFL roster somewhere.

Would you have bet on Woody vs the class of 2018 QBs?

Exactly, its like Luke Falk who was cut by us and then played a bit for the Jets last year when Darnold was sick.

That could happen to McDonald in 3-4 years

Any backup QB is going to suck. This guy won't take it personally, and he has athleticism to work with. I don't feel terrible about him being QB2 next year

I wouldnt count on this guy being around long. He will probably go to the PS and get picked up by a team that carries 3 QBs into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back