Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers will sit some late in the year if the Packers have a playoff spot locked up.

I doubt highly that that happens this year....

They might have been the worst team to make the playoffs between both the AFC and NFC -- and the luckiest to boot.

I doubt highly that that happens this year....

They might have been the worst team to make the playoffs between both the AFC and NFC -- and the luckiest to boot.
A first round bye and played in the NFC Championship game...

How exactly do you figure they were the worst team?

A first round bye and played in the NFC Championship game...

How exactly do you figure they were the worst team?

see 49ers game.... defense exposed for what they really are --- cheeks.. [and not just that.... they allowed.... 500!!! yards to Oakland and 563 against Dallas.]

The Packers are usually the team that tries to emulate the greatest show on turf --- compensating for the lack of Top 10 defense with firepower....

And this year, that caught up with them..... as there was no firepower without the names Jones, Adams, and Rodgers on the gun....

And they did not help their chances this year, skipping WR altogether in the draft, and most notably wasting a 1st round pick on a 4 year down the line QB (and that's if he pans out)

they might have been the luckiest 13-3 team ever..

For a new guy, you’re pretty critical right out of the chute. Let’s try to play nice around here.
I am normally very nice around here. I am just bored with all that is not going on right now and that was not a big time insult. We can have a little fun at each others expense without getting mad can't we?

I am normally very nice around here. I am just bored with all that is not going on right now and that was not a big time insult. We can have a little fun at each others expense without getting mad can't we?
I don’t think anyone’s mad, it just seems early on you jumped on insults as if you knew any of us or really much about our posting patterns. Giving each other a little dig is part f being here, but you should probably earn that with more volume.

no-effin-way.gif
no-effin-way.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back