Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we wanted a wr, we should have just drafted one.
Hey, it has worked before :)
Hines Ward, Antwaan Randel-El, Jerrick McKinnon (Rb but still), Julian Edelman, Terrelle Pryor, Josh Cribbs.

And if all the WRs that we liked were gone, and we think this guy might be effective at WR, it's a low risk high upside gamble.

Hines Ward, Antwaan Randel-El, Jerrick McKinnon (Rb but still), Julian Edelman, Terrelle Pryor, Josh Cribbs.

And if all the WRs that we liked were gone, and we think this guy might be effective at WR, it's a low risk high upside gamble.

Frankly, I'd say he has more chance of success at wr than qb, so why not?

I'm wondering if they're thinking some sort of tayson hill type package.

Bennett

The more I watch, the worse he looks. I honestly don't know how he accumulated that much yardage through the air. The only throw he has mastered is the slant. Everything else is off target. His arm doesn't look that strong in game play. And he's not even that fast or shifty on the field. He throws from his tippy toes a lot. His arm angle is atrocious. And he misses everything and every throw. That said, he is cool. And so that I don't look bad 10 years from now, I'll say the cool factor might give him enough confidence to turn into a mega star, but I'm just not seeing a skill that can be flipped into something magical.

The more I watch, the worse he looks. I honestly don't know how he accumulated that much yardage through the air. The only throw he has mastered is the slant. Everything else is off target. His arm doesn't look that strong in game play. And he's not even that fast or shifty on the field. He throws from his tippy toes a lot. His arm angle is atrocious. And he misses everything and every throw. That said, he is cool. And so that I don't look bad 10 years from now, I'll say the cool factor might give him enough confidence to turn into a mega star, but I'm just not seeing a skill that can be flipped into something magical.
Amazing how many armchair QBs are on this site. You basically covered yourself every way possible, smart.

He's a 7th rounder, so I don't care. He probably gets cut and goes to the practice squad.

I think it is kind of a waste of time to focus on tape of a dude playing the run and shoot on a team with no other NFL dudes. ...but he does some nice things, even in his bad tape, and we don't really know what he has been working on getting ready for the draft. If we have a pre-season, it'll be fun to watch him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back