Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get sucked into analysing all these things too but we just need to take care of Jacksonville first and handle our own business. No reason we aren't at least 3-1 over our remaining 4 games but this is the Titans so we'll probably crush Green Bay and lose to the other 3

Not good news....we need the Steelers to beat the Colts and the Browns
We want them to, I don't think we need them to.

Titans can take care of business and win division. That makes Cleveland's record irrelevant and it would be by way of beating the colts for Division.

The truth is that last weeks loss does very little to the playoff picture. It swapped us from 3 to 4. But we are still winning the division. Sure it puts our back against the wall but that’s nothing new come this time of year.

We want them to, I don't think we need them to.

Titans can take care of business and win division. That makes Cleveland's record irrelevant and it would be by way of beating the colts for Division.

yes you are correct...if we take care of business then we control our own destiny....I would really like to go into the Texans game already having the division wrapped up....Go Raiders and Go Steelers beat the snot out of Rivers and the Colts

Jeff Okudah is having season ending surgery. Big loss for the lions that we play next week.
Matt Patricia is getting some not so flattering comments about that draft pick and from the players after his firing

AP is one of them saying football is fun again after he was fired lol

The Patriot Way! Not for everyone

Stupid Derek Carr and the Raiders couldn't help out and beat the Colts. If we just keep winning then we're good, can't rely on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back