Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran the scenarios. It's going to be very likely the playoffs are going to come down to the final game against texans

Yeah, it's actually surprisingly close based on the teams' remaining schedules. However, if we can't beat the Lions/Texans, what business do we even have in the playoffs? I'm expecting us to beat both of them and potentially beat the Packers.

Knowing us, we'll probably lose to the Lions and beat the Packers...

Still there are scenarios that are nowhere near impossible where we make it even if we only win 1 of 3.

Titans are in trouble. After looking at the remaining schedule for the playoff teams, I think the titans HAVE to win 2 of the next 3. 10-6 and we miss the playoffs. Book it!!

If the Titans can’t beat Detroit and Houston they don’t deserve to go to the playoffs.

Titans are in trouble. After looking at the remaining schedule for the playoff teams, I think the titans HAVE to win 2 of the next 3. 10-6 and we miss the playoffs. Book it!!
Can you explain who you think is going to pass them?
You clearly have Indy taking the division, Cle has a tie breaker over Ten so that would make sense.
That leaves Miami (or buffalo if you think Miami is passing them), Balt, LV as the teams that could surpass them for WC.

If Titans are outside looking in at 10-6, Miami and Baltimore have to win 2/3 and LV has to win out.

Can you explain who you think is going to pass them?
You clearly have Indy taking the division, Cle has a tie breaker over Ten so that would make sense.
That leaves Miami (or buffalo if you think Miami is passing them), Balt, LV as the teams that could surpass them for WC.

If Titans are outside looking in at 10-6, Miami and Baltimore have to win 2/3 and LV has to win out.
Save your typing, he's not a Titans fan

Yeah, it's actually surprisingly close based on the teams' remaining schedules. However, if we can't beat the Lions/Texans, what business do we even have in the playoffs? I'm expecting us to beat both of them and potentially beat the Packers.

Knowing us, we'll probably lose to the Lions and beat the Packers...

Still there are scenarios that are nowhere near impossible where we make it even if we only win 1 of 3.
I see us winning 2 of the 3, wouldn't surprise me if we beat GB...Jax gave them trouble

I see us winning 2 of the 3, wouldn't surprise me if we beat GB...Jax gave them trouble

If it’s cold and snowing and the field is sloppy I like our chances to control the game. Slows the game down. I know the Packers are at home, so I expect them to win, but if the Titans play their game they can steal one.

If it’s cold and snowing and the field is sloppy I like our chances to control the game. Slows the game down. I know the Packers are at home, so I expect them to win, but if the Titans play their game they can steal one.
Agree, I don't think its a gimme game for GB by any means

They don't want any part of Henry in the cold!

Titans are in trouble. After looking at the remaining schedule for the playoff teams, I think the titans HAVE to win 2 of the next 3. 10-6 and we miss the playoffs. Book it!![/QUOT

I have the Dolphins losing 2. Indianapolis is not winning out the schedule. The Titans are definitely in BOOK IT

Seems like a lot to clinch this week (I think Balt wins) BUT, I think some of that happens this week and some next week so we clinch Week 16.

Not really sure what the troll is saying.
Ravens have what seems like an easy 3 games left, but Jax can play well at times (vs GB) and NYG? Depends on Daniel Jones' health.

Hope one of them play spoiler

Ravens have what seems like an easy 3 games left, but Jax can play well at times (vs GB) and NYG? Depends on Daniel Jones' health.

Hope one of them play spoiler
I guess ultimately I think if the Ravens win out, the spot they end up taking looks like Miami's. I think Ind or Ten and Cle still get the other 2 WC spots.

I guess ultimately I think if the Ravens win out, the spot they end up taking looks like Miami's. I think Ind or Ten and Cle still get the other 2 WC spots.
Ravens should win out, fairly easy schedule

Indy...Hou, @Pit, Jax
Cleveland...@NYG, @NYJ, Pit
Titans...Det, @GB, @Hou

Anything can happen though.

I think Pittsburgh has alot to prove after a couple of mediocre games. Should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back