Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there will be a QB they want at 16ish and I can see them trading back. I doubt they trade up, but I guess you never know. I think we the cap there will be lots of trading and veterans released after the season.

I'm confused. Why do we want the browns to beat the giants?
I guess its bc he is assuming we win the division, so the browns can't catch us and them winning helps our strength of schedule? I think I'd rather them lose just in case we lose the division to the colts somehow.
Easiest path for Titans ? Continue to win and the rest will take care of itself, but if you are one of those “what if?” people then here you go.
So for the Browns game to matter, the Titans and Browns both would need to lose the last two while the Dolphins win their last two and SoV flipping in favor of the Browns and Dolphins.

That’s a lot to hope for, Titans can never take care of business when they need to! For some reason I thought we had a one game lead.

Yep.. they never take care of business. Made the AFC Championship game last season but THIS team never takes care of business.

This team isn’t the team from 5 years ago, or 3 years ago or 25 years ago. This team took care of business last season. This team has taken care of business all season. With this patchwork defense and injuries on OL that Vrabel isn’t getting Coach of the Year talk is silly.

Have some fucking faith and don’t think like a loser.

Yep.. they never take care of business. Made the AFC Championship game last season but THIS team never takes care of business.

This team isn’t the team from 5 years ago, or 3 years ago or 25 years ago. This team took care of business last season. This team has taken care of business all season. With this patchwork defense and injuries on OL that Vrabel isn’t getting Coach of the Year talk is silly.

Have some ****ing faith and don’t think like a loser.

Faith? Apparently you just became a fan last year! Try being a fan for the past 20+ years that word does not exist for Titans fans. I will always love them though I’ve just been let down too many times like so many other fans!

Have some ****ing faith and don’t think like a loser.

With as bad as he has coached the defense, Vrabel shouldn't sniff a COY award.

Faith? Apparently you just became a fan last year! Try being a fan for the past 20+ years that word does not exist for Titans fans. I will always love them though I’ve just been let down too many times like so many other fans!

I’ve been a fan longer than you. I don’t judge this years team by anything done in the past. You want to keep that hyperbole loser style mentality you go ahead.

With as bad as he has coached the defense, Vrabel shouldn't sniff a COY award.

What defense? Are you just not watching? Look what he has done with the TEAM. He can’t help injuries and bad signings. Yet, here they are 10-4. Pretty good job.
Some of y’all are unreal. They just keep winning and you still aren’t happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back