Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Titans are not losing to Houston, and we know they will play big against the Packers on National television.
Second Miami is not beating the Bills at Buffalo.
Thirdly Indianapolis will most likely lose in Pittsburgh.
Last point Cleveland is in tough with the Giants tonight....not out of the realm of possibilities for them dropping that game, and they have the Steelers closing the season.

The Titans control their own destiny....and it would take a lot of upsets for us not to make it.

Right... I’m thinking about the Steelers really wanting to beat the Colts. So our thinking is the same, just with different conferences,

Maybe it doesn’t matter or we should root for a tie.

Right... I’m thinking about the Steelers really wanting to beat the Colts. So our thinking is the same, just with different conferences,

Maybe it doesn’t matter or we should root for a tie.
Exactly. The Bills and Steelers are fighting for the second seed....all the games are big.

Titans have made it to 10 wins, have a 7-4 conference record, and hold a head to head tiebreaker over the Ravens.

I think it is more about what seed the Titans get versus in/out of the playoffs as I do not see the Titans losing both of their remaining games. Really so long as they beat the Texans the Titans will get in.

Titans have made it to 10 wins, have a 7-4 conference record, and hold a head to head tiebreaker over the Ravens.

I think it is more about what seed the Titans get versus in/out of the playoffs as I do not see the Titans losing both of their remaining games. Really so long as they beat the Texans the Titans will get in.
I completely disagree. This defense is sooo bad I just don't see us beating the packers or the texans. We are going to need some help to make the playoffs!!

I completely disagree. This defense is sooo bad I just don't see us beating the packers or the texans. We are going to need some help to make the playoffs!!

Are you being serious? I mean I’ll give you the Packers, but the Texans who can’t stop the run? I mean at all. Or that’s right.. You aren’t really a Titans fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

You can't make that statement, simply because the Titans are controlling their own destiny. Its the Dolphins, Ravens and Browns that need the help.

Titans are currently number 1 in the league in scoring with 436 point 31.14 per game, followed by Packers at 434, these two teams play each other next Sunday night with a lot on the line , Henry vs Rodgers for MVP, playoff seeding, but also scoring championship, no scoring leader has never not made the playoffs, most end up in the Super Bowl

You can't make that statement, simply because the Titans are controlling their own destiny. Its the Dolphins, Ravens and Browns that need the help.

The only scenario I can see that keeps the Titans out is if the Titans lose out and the Dolphins win out. I don’t see either of those things happening.

Forget the Packers and Texans, no way do the Titans beat the Lions with this defense! In fact, I doubt they win a game this year!

Are you being serious? I mean I’ll give you the Packers, but the Texans who can’t stop the run? I mean at all. Or that’s right.. You aren’t really a Titans fan.
Moron
.... they almost beat the colts twice. In fact 2 fumbles at the end of game inside the 5 yard line in both games. They could easily beat us!!

The only scenario I can see that keeps the Titans out is if the Titans lose out and the Dolphins win out. I don’t see either of those things happening.
I agree.
.... they almost beat the colts twice. In fact 2 fumbles at the end of game inside the 5 yard line in both games. They could easily beat us!!
I think you're trolling us now. You actually called Mariota better than Carr....probably still think he should be our starter. Let me guess....you're upset we cut that bust of a quarterback?

The Jags did beat the Colts. And?????? We beat the snot out of the Colts .... and?? The Texans are really bad. You didn’t say could... Jets are beating Rams. Any given Sunday and all... You said we WOULDNT beat them ., that’s just stupid,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back