Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being serious? I mean I’ll give you the Packers, but the Texans who can’t stop the run? I mean at all. Or that’s right.. You aren’t really a Titans fan.

Texans couldn’t stop Henry in the first meeting either. Titans had to go to OT to win. Stop underestimating the Texans. Texans have been a pain in our ass over the years.

Texans couldn’t stop Henry in the first meeting either. Titans had to go to OT to win. Stop underestimating the Texans. Texans have been a pain in our ass over the years.

The Texans...the Texans are trash. The Titans aren’t losing to them. No Fuller, No Cobb, No defense. That staff is all fired. Most of the players are going to be released, no draft picks and in cap hell. They will be on a beach in Fiji already. Today’s game is about what that game will look like. Watson will get his garbage yards and keep Texans fans thinking he is elite. The owner allowed Bill O’Brien to destroy that franchise. They are bottom feeders for years to come.

We almost lost to them this year when they had BOB still. Why are you so sure we are gonna blow past them? We needed OT on a day we got like 600 yards of total offense to beat them.
BOB was fired already. They had Fuller and Cobb. They were still trying to stay relevant. They had fight left. They suck. Watson does his best Superman impression and runs around and plays street ball. But other than that their defense is worse than ours. They can’t handle our offense at this point which is clicking on all cylinders, it wasn’t in week 5. What do they have that scares you?

BOB was fired already. They had Fuller and Cobb. They were still trying to stay relevant. They had fight left. They suck. Watson does his best Superman impression and runs around and plays street ball. But other than that their defense is worse than ours. They can’t handle our offense at this point which is clicking on all cylinders, it wasn’t in week 5. What do they have that scares you?

They still looked like they were playing pretty hard today. Again you keep saying the same stuff over and over but fact of the matter is they sucked worse with BOB than without and we struggled to beat them earlier in the season. It’s not a gimme game at all.

We struggled to put away their 3rd stringers last year in week 17.

Dude, we will probably win. BUT we could lose. Divisional games are tough and they have an offense that can score on our very below average defense. I give them a 25% chance.

They still looked like they were playing pretty hard today. Again you keep saying the same stuff over and over but fact of the matter is they sucked worse with BOB than without and we struggled to beat them earlier in the season. It’s not a gimme game at all.

No they didn’t.. they sucked either way. They lose 4 games with BOB and they have lost 6 without him. They lost their entire secondary and their top WRs. They can’t run the ball or stop they run or the pass either really. The Titans offense will destroy them. They will score some points but the game will never be in doubt.

No division game is ever a gimme.

If I were the Texans I would just shut Watson down for the year. Not worth risking him getting seriously hurt...the Texans season has been disappointing to say the least....having Watson go down with another ACL would be icing on the cake

This isn’t last year. I was at the game. It wasn’t their 3rd stringers and we didn’t struggle. The game was never close. I don’t know why some of you keep saying that. It was 35-14

.... they almost beat the colts twice. In fact 2 fumbles at the end of game inside the 5 yard line in both games. They could easily beat us!!
What do you mean "us"?
The Trolls are not in the NFL. Curious if you'll come out of the closet...…..with what team you root for.

Or you can stay in the closet somewhere else.

You’ve been around as long as I have. You ought to realize the massive shift that has taken place on this board for the worse. Very little rational conversation anymore. No reason for me to spend a lot of time and energy joining in on pointless conversations. So, I come here for news, stats, some intelligent conversation, and the occasional jokes.
Agree. If the Admins would just bring back Taboo, all the irrational talk can go over there and some of the rest of us can talk rationally about the Titans.

I only joined the site 4-5 years ago, but even since I've been here, I've seen a down tick in some of the conversations. Maybe it's the winning.

No division game is ever a gimme.

If I were the Texans I would just shut Watson down for the year. Not worth risking him getting seriously hurt...the Texans season has been disappointing to say the least....having Watson go down with another ACL would be icing on the cake
Disagree. With all the problems Houston is about to have with lack of draft capital and cap issues, I think Watson is gonna want out of town quickly. Because of that, they should be playing him for every last drop they can before he bounces.

Disagree. With all the problems Houston is about to have with lack of draft capital and cap issues, I think Watson is gonna want out of town quickly. Because of that, they should be playing him for every last drop they can before he bounces.

On some level, you got to think Watson has some regret signing that contract extension a few months ago knowing the Texans’s future looks bleak with the problems they will face starting this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back