Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked bad being walked off the field. That would be a huge blow to their running game. Omg. How can the Chiefs win being forced to throw the ball?
They have Bell but he looks washed. Anything helps at this point. Just not having to worry about the run as much allows us to really focus on just shutting down Mahomes/Hill/Kelce

It’s obvious I know a lot more than you. The Texans scored on the first possession of the game and were never close to scoring again in the 1st half. The Titans scored on first possession of 2nd half to make it 21-7 and the Texans scored 21-14 and then Texans never got close again. Then the Titans scored 28-14. The Titans had 4 sacks, 4 in 1 game. How is that game close? It wasn’t.

14-7 is a close game lol it WAS close for 3 quarters of that game. Oh yeah against the backups!!

How about..... it started off as a close game then we ran away with it

That way both of you can say you're right and stfu

:catfight:

:toast:

We are gonna need to beat the Packers... steelers look bad and have for a few weeks. Cannot count on them beating indy.

Hopefully they keep getting embarrassed against the Bengals and come out with a redemption game vs the Colts

Would be nice to not have it come down to the last week

It’s obvious I know a lot more than you. The Texans scored on the first possession of the game and were never close to scoring again in the 1st half. The Titans scored on first possession of 2nd half to make it 21-7 and the Texans scored 21-14 and then Texans never got close again. Then the Titans scored 28-14. The Titans had 4 sacks, 4 in 1 game. How is that game close? It wasn’t.
Maybe you're forgetting the part where the Titans haven't had a sack in 4 quarters! Texans game will be tough!!

What do you mean "us"?
The Trolls are not in the NFL. Curious if you'll come out of the closet...…..with what team you root for.

Or you can stay in the closet somewhere else.
Dude I've been here since like 2004. I go back all the way from when the TOMB existed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bengals win over the Steelers opens up a route to the #2 seed for the Titans

Titans win out

Steelers lose to Colts and then Browns

Bills lose to either the Pats or the Fins

Browns lose to Jets

TitanUp and Go Jets, Raiders

Bengals win over the Steelers opens up a route to the #2 seed for the Titans

Titans win out

Steelers lose to Colts and then Browns

Bills lose to either the Pats or the Fins

Browns lose to Jets

TitanUp and Go Jets, Raiders
All of that looks totally reasonable until you get to the Browns losing to the Jets.

Also, I think the Steelers could beat the Colts and that still plays put the same.

Hopefully they keep getting embarrassed against the Bengals and come out with a redemption game vs the Colts

Would be nice to not have it come down to the last week

It’s in Pit
Maybe you're forgetting the part where the Titans haven't had a sack in 4 quarters! Texans game will be tough!!

... and yet they keep winning. How disappointing that must be for you.

Sacks? Please try harder.

Didn't they clinch the division? Or different format now with covid?

you are correct that they have clinched the division, but that just guarantees them either the 2,3,or 4 seed. Currently they are the 2 seed which means that they would be playing at home for the 1st and 2nd rnd of the playoffs....as the 3rd seed they would have to go on the road in the 2nd rnd unless the 2 seed got upset by the 7th seed.

It is pretty crazy how fluid the playoff scenarios are with 2 weeks to go....Titans could be the #2 seed or could miss the playoffs altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back