Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complains and says an argument is dumb and then says he will use said argument as a talking point on his podcast. Solid logic.
It's the point of the podcast. I laugh because I too have argued many very dumb things including this exact kind of scenario where there is no "right answer" and even more, neither point will ever actually get proven.

yep, I looked at my wife and said for that gutless playcalling, I actually hope it comes back and bites them in the ass.

in all actuallity, as soon as I saw that it was Fitzmagic who was put in, I knew the Raiders would lose.
That Fitzmagic throw was incredible.

F**king John Gruden... we have no one to blame but ourselves if we lose our last two games but a little help into the playoffs would have been nice!

We're in with one win in our final two games OR a Balt loss to NYG / Cin OR a Miami loss to Buffalo.

Buffalo might rest starters if Pitt loses today so double incentive for them to take care of Indy.

Jags win would be good re Trevor Lawrence destination.

Lots to root for in the early games!

Yes....win one and we are in

if Colts lose to Steelers then we can clinch the division with a win tonight
Thanks... I did know the division and I am hoping ravens lose today. I was hoping today and next week would be less stressful. I think the Texans are a completely different team from what we faced earlier in the year. I was so angry the raiders blew it lol

Actually you are wrong. The Titans defense is better than the Texans offense based on scoring. Titans 21 and Texans 24. ...... the Texans are the 24th ranked scoring offense and don’t throw yards per game at me. You don’t win by yards and Bad teams get a ton of garbage yards because they are typically behind and throwing a lot into a soft defense. No Team in the NFL is better at garbage stats than the Texans and Deshaun Watson. Their own fans even know it.

Nice try, thank you for playing. Please try again.
I told you and everyone on here that we are in trouble and that it's gonna come down to beating the Texans to get in.

Gruden is an idiot...you score the TD and go up by 6/7 ....only time you don’t is if you can kick the game winning fg as time expires.....uuggghhhh
He is an idiot for not playing mariota.

As the Associated Press noted, the Raiders have scored just two touchdowns in their past 13 full drives with Carr at quarterback. They have scored three TDs on six full drives behind the more mobile and healthier Marcus Mariota.

I told you and everyone on here that we are in trouble and that it's gonna come down to beating the Texans to get in.
Not certain, but in order for Miami to make the playoffs, they need to beat Buffalo, in Buffalo....and we lose out. Thats a 4 percent probability. That can happen, anything can happen. I believe you're being just a bit paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is an idiot for not playing mariota.

As the Associated Press noted, the Raiders have scored just two touchdowns in their past 13 full drives with Carr at quarterback. They have scored three TDs on six full drives behind the more mobile and healthier Marcus Mariota.
whats their record with Mariota starting? I dont watch LV so dont really keep up.

Colts marched right down the field
That was my feeling before the game....I see a 17 point victory for the colts. Pittsburgh is not a playoff team....they're lucky to be in.

All this means....Buffalo is winning the division and finishing second seed. Buffalo is going to squish the fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back