Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they lose tonite, The Titans ARE NOT losing to the Texans..... Jesus. I do not know why some of you are so scared of that team. The Bengals just put up 540 yards with Brandon Allen at QB IN HOUSTON. At least the Bengals beat the us, which I agree they shouldn’t have, with Joe Burrow at QB in Cinci.

The Texans are really bad. Watson may be hurt as well.

Please have faith in this team. This is a different team. I think...

So I am not sure I am understanding. Do you think we could lose to the Texans?

Aside from the Titans finding their spot in, I'm rooting for a NYG win next week for the first ever 6-10 playoff team.
And no, I don't think that should drive any playoff changes outside the already argued home field advantage for div winners.

Titans clinching scenarios:

Titans win and they are in (Win AFC South)

If Titans lose:

They need with a Baltimore Loss or;
Indy Loss;
or Miami Loss

(only need one of these teams to lose)

If Ravens, Colts, and Dolphins all win and Titans lose, Titans are eliminated regardless of what Browns do as the Titans lose tiebreaker to Browns

Good thing we have an "Elite" offense made for cold snowy weather games ... Oh wait.

Sorry just had to rant.

The Titans have now given the texans a reason to play and play hard this Sunday. Week 17 they get to be "Spoilers". This game is fat from a sure thing.

If we lose to Houston why would we deserve a spot? It would just sum up how fucking ridiculous vrabel and his trash D have been all year, wasting our best offense ever

Good thing we have an "Elite" offense made for cold snowy weather games

What are they supposed to do when the defense gives up 3 TD in 3 drives, and then right after we score the D gives up another TD in 2 minutes?

If I was on this offense I would be fucking over it this season, the D has not helped ONE GAME

What are they supposed to do when the defense gives up 3 TD in 3 drives, and then right after we score the D gives up another TD in 2 minutes?

If I was on this offense I would be ****ing over it this season, the D has not helped ONE GAME

After the packers scored we punted after 8 plays, then proceeded turn the ball over on the next possession, after that we decided to go 3 N out.

The offense stunk today problem is we expect what we got out of the defense but we are under the impression that the offense will play well and not play like they are trying to out do the defense ...

If I was on this offense I would be ****ing over it this season, the D has not helped ONE GAME

Well the offense could help by keeping the ball out of Aaron Rodgers hands....

After the packers scored we punted after 8 plays, then proceeded turn the ball over on the next possession, after that we decided to go 3 N out.

The offense stunk today problem is we expect what we got out of the defense but we are under the impression that the offense will play well and not play like they are trying to out do the defense ...
Why does the offense have to carry every game? Name a game where the defense made up for a struggling offense. I can name a lot where the opposite was the case

How long you been a titan fan?
A long time. But I’ve watched this team and know We are different. Not different enough to not get blown out in the snow, but different enough to finish strong and beat a division rival who’s completely depleted. How many times does this team under vrabel get smacked and not come back the next week and smack whoever they play? Tunsil out, Watson probably won’t play. They have no wr’s. If we lose I’ll eat a plate of wormsZ

Why does the offense have to carry every game? Name a game where the defense made up for a struggling offense. I can name a lot where the opposite was the case

Week 1 , but I'm just being petty.

I will agree that the offense should not be the only unit carrying this team. But they didn't play well at all tonight ...

A long time. But I’ve watched this team and know We are different. Not different enough to not get blown out in the snow, but different enough to finish strong and beat a division rival who’s completely depleted. How many times does this team under vrabel get smacked and not come back the next week and smack whoever they play? Tunsil out, Watson probably won’t play. They have no wr’s. If we lose I’ll eat a plate of wormsZ

But Why does it take getting smacked for us to play good ball? And to answer your question we lost to Pitt and then turned around and laid an egg in Cincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back