Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think JJ Watt would come to the Titans? I almost am beginning to think that being so inept at rushing the passer may lead to high names wanting to sign with us next year. Not sure why but if media keeps exploiting how bad we are then maybe its good publicity for next year? Maybe wishful thinking but it can't get much worse...

They did
We did
It didn’t
Unfortunately we did

no more predictions please Nostradamus

No, I think I’ll keep posting what I want. Shut the hell up with your been here about a year self. Take your childish temper tantrum somewhere else Donald!

Don’t take the the loss out on me!

No, I think I’ll keep posting what I want. Shut the hell up with your been here about a year self. Take your childish temper tantrum somewhere else Donald!

Don’t take the the loss out on me!
My childish temper tantrum lol. Man your pathetic. What I posted is facts which you obviously can’t handle. But don’t worry I look forward to another one of your predictions this week which I’m sure will be dead wrong again.

You are so clueless again. You keep talking about how bad the Texans are and how bad we destroyed them last year last game of season. Buttttt you keep forgetting they rested their starters!! Watson didn't even play!!!

You quote my post about the Packers and whine about last years Texans game?

The Titans have no control over who plays or doesn’t. So Watson plays and they win 35-31? WTF is your point? Why are you talking about last year. This years Texans team isn’t even remotely the same team on offense or defense.

I make predictions, I’m wrong. So? What does it matter? Do my predictions right or wrong or the Titans actually have any impact on your real life? Oh, that’s it.,. You don’t have a real life? You are a child? You need to get out of your mothers basement and get a life. Try dating. Talk to someone. This message board and the NFL isn't real life. Try and have more fun.

BTW, I am light years smarter than you. Obviously I understand the game better than you,

My childish temper tantrum lol. Man your pathetic. What I posted is facts which you obviously can’t handle. But don’t worry I look forward to another one of your predictions this week which I’m sure will be dead wrong again.

And you are a child throwing a message board tantrum. BTW. What “ facts “ did you post that I can’t handle.

Thank you .... I’m not rooting against them.
Last night was very disappointing but hats off to GB, Rodgers is a great QB, Adams is awesome, Dillon came in and was a beast having the game we thought Henry would have.
Their D game planned us perfectly.
A few bad calls and it may have been a different game.

On to Houston and win the division a week later than we expected.

Dude.... STFU. You said the same thing about the Browns game.

... and I was wrong. Your point? I’ve been right 10 times and wrong 5. I kinda like my record.

Why do a few of you think. You can tell people what to post and not post? Who gives a FUCK about what someone posts on a message board?

Don’t read my posts.

And you are a child throwing a message board tantrum. BTW. What “ facts “ did you post that I can’t handle.
Lol. In actuality what I posted was meant to be a joke until you threw your little hissy fit. Sorry buddy but if the titans lose o well. It’s a game. It’s doesn’t change anything in my life nor would it cause me to take anything out on another fan. You obviously have a complex problem and can’t handle any post that criticizes you. You want to take credit when your right, then be prepared to hear criticism when your wrong. That’s called a message board. The fact is everything you predicted was wrong. It’s ok buddy the sun will come up tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night was very disappointing but hats off to GB, Rodgers is a great QB, Adams is awesome, Dillon came in and was a beast having the game we thought Henry would have.
Their D game planned us perfectly.
A few bad calls and it may have been a different game.

On to Houston and win the division a week later than we expected.

I Iiked the Titans chances and wouldn’t change my opinion. There are reasons they lost, the defense is bad. We got a HUGE 3rd down stop that a moronic penalty took away. Blown call on the offsides on the blocked FG. Vrabel not challenging the long run by Jones who was clearly out of bounds.

The Packers are the #1 seed in the NFC and were at home. Rodgers IS one of the greatest of all time.

I have been saying it all year. The Titans need to quit deferring the kickoff and set the tone. You let Rodgers go up a TD you just gave them the momentum.

The snow and cold obviously had an impact on the Titans.

But they didn’t blow a 21 point lead to the Steelers. Let’s be clear about that for all you Titan hating Colt nut huggers.

... and I was wrong. Your point? I’ve been right 10 times and wrong 5. I kinda like my record.

Why do a few of you think. You can tell people what to post and not post? Who gives a **** about what someone posts on a message board?

Don’t read my posts.

You keep replying to me and I get a notification....

Lol. In actuality what I posted was meant to be a joke until you threw your little hissy fit. Sorry buddy but if the titans lose o well. It’s a game. It’s doesn’t change anything in my life nor would it cause me to take anything out on another fan. You obviously have a complex problem and can’t handle any post that criticizes you. You want to take credit when your right, then be prepared to hear criticism when your wrong. That’s called a message board. The fact is everything you predicted was wrong. It’s ok buddy the sun will come up tomorrow

Nice try... I always love crawfish. I come here after every wrong prediction and take my medicine like a man. Your “ joke” didn’t work. I can take it and win it out, I’m not mad and I don’t have a complex. I also don’t gloat, so I’m not sure where you got that from. Spend more time here before you pretend to know people,

How do you know the sun will come up tomorrow?

Nice try... I always love crawfish. I come here after every wrong prediction and take my medicine like a man. Your “ joke” didn’t work. I can take it and win it out, I’m not mad and I don’t have a complex. I also don’t gloat, so I’m not sure where you got that from. Spend more time here before you pretend to know people,

How do you know the sun will come up tomorrow?
Man your sad

O but the joke worked buddy. Your over here all upset spouting about how long you been on here which I could care less about . Got news for you I have been on here way longer than a year and it doesn’t take that long to see what an easy target you r to make cry like a little fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back