Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat the Texans and no need to worry about what other teams do lol. If we can’t beat a 4 win team with playoffs on the line then idk what I would expect in the playoffs but that’s why they play the game.

Just beat the Texans and no need to worry about what other teams do lol. If we can’t beat a 4 win team with playoffs on the line then idk what I would expect in the playoffs but that’s why they play the game.
This is exactly right. We need to take care of business. Hopefully the team is pissed about the GB game. They better be!

I think the Jags will beat Indy anyway....they've got the #1 overall pick secured, finishing up with a win for pride.

Bookend the poor season with wins vs Indy

Going 10-6 and missing the post season.

I know this isn't a concern of yours.

But that’s not what he said. Also going 10-6 and missing the playoffs isn’t typical.

No, losing to the Texans isn’t a concern. But now that we have lost our kickers and have COVID in the house again I am getting concerned.

But that’s not what he said. Also going 10-6 and missing the playoffs isn’t typical.

No, losing to the Texans isn’t a concern. But now that we have lost our kickers and have COVID in the house again I am getting concerned.
He did say typical "titans" BS, not just BS about missing at 10-6.

You asked "serious question" and I can't think of any other concern outside missing the post season with a 10-6 record that he could be talking about, but maybe he needs to clarify.
@Bonky

I'm hoping the GB game lights a fire under this team, need to go into the playoffs with some swagger

When you think about it, 3 games were a disappointment....the loss at home to Indy, the loss to the Bengals and the spanking from Cleveland.

The loss to Pitt was close and to a good Pitt team at the time, the loss to the Packers was a disappointment but no one really had us winning in Lambeau, just would have been better if closer.

We beat Buffalo and Baltimore, 2 teams the media is falling all over. Just need to bring our A game, every game.

He did say typical "titans" BS, not just BS about missing at 10-6.

You asked "serious question" and I can't think of any other concern outside missing the post season with a 10-6 record that he could be talking about, but maybe he needs to clarify.
@Bonky
There's no need to overthink it. It seems like every time the Titans perform well for a game or two and are favorites, they come out and lay an egg.

I get that GB was the better team that Sunday, but the Titans were inept. That game was over after GB's 1st score.

The thing is that it shouldn't have come down to the GB game had the Titans not done the same thing against Cincinnati and Cleveland.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan and am hoping for the best, but the Titans are bipolar and probably always will be.

Now there's this convoluted path to the playoffs with no guarantees in a year when AFCS was there for the taking, and that is absolutely typical Titans.

There's no need to overthink it. It seems like every time the Titans perform well for a game or two and are favorites, they come out and lay an egg.

I get that GB was the better team that Sunday, but the Titans were inept. That game was over after GB's 1st score.

The thing is that it shouldn't have come down to the GB game had the Titans not done the same thing against Cincinnati and Cleveland.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan and am hoping for the best, but the Titans are bipolar and probably always will be.

Now there's this convoluted path to the playoffs with no guarantees in a year when AFCS was there for the taking, and that is absolutely typical Titans.

Lol, there is no convoluted path to the playoffs or to win the division. It’s simple. Win, and we’re in.

Same as last week, right? ;)

No. HUH? It’s not even remotely the same thing. We aren’t playing the NFC #1 seed in their stadium in a snowstorm. We are playing a really bad Texans team that has quit in their stadium at 72 degrees with a running back that has gone for over 200 on them the past 2 games and they have a defense worse than ours.

Outside of teams that have already clinched the Titans have the most clear cut automatic path to the playoffs and don’t need any help. They win 11-5, the division and a home playoff game.

No. HUH? It’s not even remotely the same thing. We aren’t playing the NFC #1 seed in their stadium in a snowstorm. We are playing a really bad Texans team that has quit in their stadium at 72 degrees with a running back that has gone for over 200 on them the past 2 games and they have a defense worse than ours.

Outside of teams that have already clinched the Titans have the most clear cut automatic path to the playoffs and don’t need any help. They win 11-5, the division and a home playoff game.
"Win and we're in" wasn't the case last week?

Thanks for clearing that up for me :brow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back