Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
O but the joke worked buddy. Your over here all upset spouting about how long you been on here which I could care less about . Got news for you I have been on here way longer than a year and it doesn’t take that long to see what an easy target you r to make cry like a little fool

I’m not even remotely upset. So you are looking for targets? Yea.. I guess I’m easy. Because I’m not hiding. Shoot away if that makes you feel better ! I’m sure you are an internet badass that loves to make people cry. I’m crying. You win. You won the internet fight.

I’m so happy to learn you have been on here way more than a year. Just basing it on your profile date.

Last night was very disappointing but hats off to GB, Rodgers is a great QB, Adams is awesome, Dillon came in and was a beast having the game we thought Henry would have.
Their D game planned us perfectly.
A few bad calls and it may have been a different game.

On to Houston and win the division a week later than we expected.
They were serious about stopping Henry. Those stops for no gain on 1st downs are killers on a night the passing game is struggling.

The biggest problem on offense wasn't Henry at all. Our lack of pass protection and solid coverage by their secondary were far more of an issue.

I hope the bills destroy Miami next week before our game and then the he*** with them, hope they get bounced in wildcard round lmao
I think I'd rather Miami be a playoff team than Baltimore but opponents may make that impossible. Miami has a tough one against Buffalo while the Ratbirds get Cincinnati.

I think I'd rather Miami be a playoff team than Baltimore but opponents may make that impossible. Miami has a tough one against Buffalo while the Ratbirds get Cincinnati.

yah I think I would rather play Miami but at that point it doesn’t matter. I just want to get in and go from there.

I wish the Steelers at Browns and the Dolphins at Bills game was played at the same time. Bills play in the late afternoon game and will know their fate if the Steelers lose. If Steelers lose, then I'm sure the Bills will not play their starters.

*Oops, my bad. I read the Dolphins/Bills game time wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the Steelers at Browns and the Dolphins at Bills game was played at the same time. Bills play in the late afternoon game and will know their fate if the Steelers lose. If Steelers lose, then I'm sure the Bills will not play their starters.

Steelers at Browns and Dolphins at Bills are both early games

*Oops, my bad. I read the Dolphins/Bills game time wrong.
From what I just saw, the Steelers are expected to sit Big Ben. If he sits, I imagine some other starters will also have limited time.
So from their perspective, it appears they're not interested in whether they get the 2 or 3 seed.

From what I just saw, the Steelers are expected to sit Big Ben. If he sits, I imagine some other starters will also have limited time.
So from their perspective, it appears they're not interested in whether they get the 2 or 3 seed.

So if Steelers lose to Browns, then the Bills may rest their starters and the Dolphins win. Ravens win. Titans beat Houston, then we get Miami in the first round. Baltimore goes to Steelers and Bills get Browns at home. If the Bills beat Miami then we get Ravens, unless Ravens lose to Bengals then we get Browns. Bills get Indy.

So if Steelers lose to Browns, then the Bills may rest their starters and the Dolphins win. Ravens win. Titans beat Houston, then we get Miami in the first round. Baltimore goes to Steelers and Bills get Browns at home. If the Bills beat Miami then we get Ravens, unless Ravens lose to Bengals then we get Browns. Bills get Indy.
I saw a brief snap shot of the AFC playoff picture. With the games to be played left, I think there were 35 different playoff scenarios left.
Titans are limited to 4-7 Seed. Can't pass Pit or Buffalo and I think the 5 seed is out too. A win, and #4 is locked down. A loss and we would be behind cle for tie-breaker spot.

I saw a brief snap shot of the AFC playoff picture. With the games to be played left, I think there were 35 different playoff scenarios left.
Titans are limited to 4-7 Seed. Can't pass Pit or Buffalo and I think the 5 seed is out too. A win, and #4 is locked down. A loss and we would be behind cle for tie-breaker spot.
Typical Titans bullshit

Why are any of us surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back