Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the Packers can stop the Titans. If the Titans don’t turn it over I like
our chances. I think the deteriorating weather favors us, We gonna find out
I’m not worried about our offense either, but the Packers have a better defense and a comparable offense.

I think it all comes down to which defense gets an extra stop or two or creates a turnover. One hiccup and we could be in a situation like we were against the Browns, except GB has a WAY more potent offense.

Let’s hope the defense can raise their game with a few missing pieces coming back. We’re going to need it.

I’m not worried about our offense either, but the Packers have a better defense and a comparable offense.

I think it all comes down to which defense gets an extra stop or two or creates a turnover. One hiccup and we could be in a situation like we were against the Browns, except GB has a WAY more potent offense.

Let’s hope the defense can raise their game with a few missing pieces coming back. We’re going to need it.

Agree completely.

I will add though... when alot of people expect losses to lesser talent from our team. This is the kind of game the Titans win. I think the Titian’s win tonite.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like 4th seed no matter what the Titans do with the Ravens coming to Nashville.

There is still a possibility Titans could miss the playoffs if they lose out and Miami, Baltimore, Cleveland, and Indy all win next week.

Having said that, I do not see the Titans losing consecutive games to the end this season.

Noway you lose two. You're not chokers unlike the colts

Even if they lose tonite, The Titans ARE NOT losing to the Texans..... Jesus. I do not know why some of you are so scared of that team. The Bengals just put up 540 yards with Brandon Allen at QB IN HOUSTON. At least the Bengals beat the us, which I agree they shouldn’t have, with Joe Burrow at QB in Cinci.

The Texans are really bad. Watson may be hurt as well.

Please have faith in this team. This is a different team. I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back