Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they didn’t.. they sucked either way. They lose 4 games with BOB and they have lost 6 without him. They lost their entire secondary and their top WRs. They can’t run the ball or stop they run or the pass either really. The Titans offense will destroy them. They will score some points but the game will never be in doubt.

The Titans offense destroyed them last time we played lol...

And I’ll let you decide what’s better 0-4 or 4-6. Because that’s the record with and without BoB

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn’t last year. I was at the game. It wasn’t their 3rd stringers and we didn’t struggle. The game was never close. I don’t know why some of you keep saying that. It was 35-14

You clearly don’t remember the game well if you were at it.

Game was very close until the 4th quarter. 14-7 at halftime and 21-14 entering 4th quarter.

Keep showing you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You clearly don’t remember the game well if you were at it.

Game was very close until the 4th quarter. 14-7 at halftime and 21-14 entering 4th quarter.

Keep showing you don’t know what you’re talking about.

That isn’t close. It wasn’t. You are just looking at a box score. The Texans were never going to win it. It was never close.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Titans offense destroyed them last time we played lol...

And I’ll let you decide what’s better 0-4 or 4-6. Because that’s the record with and without BoB

Texans wins...
Jags x2
Patriots
Lions

I guess you are correct because they have wins without him. But they have lost 2 more games as well.

They are trash. You can spray febreeze on them all you want but they are trash.

I was at the game. It was 35-14

This you?

tenor.gif

Texans wins...
Jags x2
Patriots
Lions

I guess you are correct because they have wins without him. But they have lost 2 more games as well.

They are trash. You can spray febreeze on them all you want but they are trash.

You should have just stoped at I guess you are correct.

The Texans are very bad. But they gave us all we could handle week 6. Titans should win but that doesn’t make it an automatic win.

You should have just stoped at I guess you are correct.

The Texans are very bad. But they gave us all we could handle week 6. Titans should win but that doesn’t make it an automatic win.
I will put this debate to rest....Miami is losing to Mariota Raiders on Saturday

Didn't he just sign a massive extension?

PS: They gave him the extenz @Thaddeus43

Huge Extension that cripples them. I doubt anyone without restructure would take his contract.

Year 3 the cap hit is. $40 million
Year 4 ......................$42 million

They have no 1st round pick for next years draft and no picks till 3rd round and they are $20 million over the cap next season, the Texans are screwed. They will be in full rebuild.

How is 14-7 not a close game? Do you know anything?

It’s obvious I know a lot more than you. The Texans scored on the first possession of the game and were never close to scoring again in the 1st half. The Titans scored on first possession of 2nd half to make it 21-7 and the Texans scored 21-14 and then Texans never got close again. Then the Titans scored 28-14. The Titans had 4 sacks, 4 in 1 game. How is that game close? It wasn’t.

Huge Extension that cripples them. I doubt anyone without restructure would take his contract.

Year 3 the cap hit is. $40 million
Year 4 ......................$42 million

They have no 1st round pick for next years draft and no picks till 3rd round and they are $20 million over the cap next season, the Texans are screwed. They will be in full rebuild.

And not quite a full rebuild since they have such a good QB. They're in that 6-8 win hole, not bad enough to get a top 5 pick, not good enough for playoffs.

Almost feel bad for them...

And not quite a full rebuild since they have such a good QB. They're in that 6-8 win hole, not bad enough to get a top 5 pick, not good enough for playoffs.

Almost feel bad for them...

I don’t feel bad for them. Watson isn’t that good. They have to cut players. They are in full rebuild. Go look at their cap situation. Watson will have nothing to work with. Then his contract kicks in. They will need a team full of rookies and small contracts. I don’t see how they function.

I don’t feel bad for them. Watson isn’t that good. They have to cut players. They are in full rebuild. Go look at their cap situation. Watson will have nothing to work with. Then his contract kicks in. They will need a team full of rookies and small contracts. I don’t see how they function.

Glad it's their problem only other team I would be more happy to go through something like that would be the colts. For obvious reasons ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back