Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jags did beat the Colts. And?????? We beat the snot out of the Colts .... and?? The Texans are really bad. You didn’t say could... Jets are beating Rams. Any given Sunday and all... You said we WOULDNT beat them ., that’s just stupid,

It's these new wave Titans millenial fans who think it's cool to root against the team and pretend they are a fan of them just so they can say "I told you so" on their social media when the Titans lose.

Kids these days.... @Thanos22

Thats a ridiculous statement....Carr is 10 times better than Mariota. Mariota is and always will be a backup. And I don't think he's a top 10 backup in the NFL.
It's these new wave Titans millenial fans who think it's cool to root against the team and pretend they are a fan of them just so they can say "I told you so" on their social media when the Titans lose.

Kids these days.... @Thanos22
Lmao I've been here a lot longer than you bud

The Jags did beat the Colts. And?????? We beat the snot out of the Colts .... and?? The Texans are really bad. You didn’t say could... Jets are beating Rams. Any given Sunday and all... You said we WOULDNT beat them ., that’s just stupid,
Week 1 is different than week 16

Yes, my point... You only sneak your head out on Sunday's.

You only come out to troll. I get it though.
You’ve been around as long as I have. You ought to realize the massive shift that has taken place on this board for the worse. Very little rational conversation anymore. No reason for me to spend a lot of time and energy joining in on pointless conversations. So, I come here for news, stats, some intelligent conversation, and the occasional jokes.

You’ve been around as long as I have. You ought to realize the massive shift that has taken place on this board for the worse. Very little rational conversation anymore. No reason for me to spend a lot of time and energy joining in on pointless conversations. So, I come here for news, stats, some intelligent conversation, and the occasional jokes.

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back