Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans are much better on the road, I would rather them be on the road, they are terrible at home for whatever reason.

I would not mind facing the Browns again, no way they beat the titans twice in the same season weeks apart.

What result would benefit us most from this game tonight? I guess the Raiders losing is obvious...but that’s also what Colts fans will be rooting for. I haven’t paid much attention to tie breaker scenarios moving down the final stretch..

What result would benefit us most from this game tonight? I guess the Raiders losing is obvious...but that’s also what Colts fans will be rooting for. I haven’t paid much attention to tie breaker scenarios moving down the final stretch..
Raiders loss opens a ton of clinching possibilities.

Your question can be easily answered Jessica....we want the raiders to win for obvious reasons.

The raiders winning would mean they're still in the playoff hunt....and would make their next match against the Miami dolphins a must win. That scenario benefits the titans.

How dare you not pay attention to tie breaking scenarios JK.

This game tonight means nothing to us, since the Raiders are no threat to us in any way right now.

Had they won (which they won't) they would've gave an effort next week against the Dolphins, but they will get smashed by Miami.

At this point, we just need to handle our own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans are much better on the road, I would rather them be on the road, they are terrible at home for whatever reason.

I would not mind facing the Browns again, no way they beat the titans twice in the same season weeks apart.
Team has different level of focus on the road, screw home games..their effort level at home borders on apathy

How dare you not pay attention to tie breaking scenarios JK.

This game tonight means nothing to us, since the Raiders are no threat to us in any way right now.

Had they won (which they won't) they would've gave an effort next week against the Dolphins, but they will get smashed by Miami.

At this point, we just need to handle our own.

I read the first line before my page refreshed and I was like, "damn, ouch!"

Yeah, okay. Thanks. I didn't think it really did!

Raiders lost now we need Miami to lose to New England and Cleveland to beat Giants to clinch. That seems more possible than Baltimore losing to Jacksonville lol. We also need to win but I think we win big this week. It also benefits us next week that we play at night knowing what Indy or the rest of the league has already done before we play.

Raiders lost now we need Miami to lose to New England and Cleveland to beat Giants to clinch. That seems more possible than Baltimore losing to Jacksonville lol. We also need to win but I think we win big this week. It also benefits us next week that we play at night knowing what Indy or the rest of the league has already done before we play.
Can't see Miami losing to NE...Flores vs Belicheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back