Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RollTide said:
Several times you have made reference to sandiego's drafting of leaf. As if it somehow had some effect on who the colts took. Or as if the chargers had drafted leaf first making polian's decision easier. What san diego did in that draft has NO bearing on what the colts did and had NO effect on what the colts did so why do you mention it?

Whether you personally thought edge james was the better prospect doesn't mean a thing. Many people were surprised the colts didn't take williams and that is a FACT. I gave you the example of what ditka and the saints gave up to get him and that is a fact.

Seems you were the first to bring it up bamaboy

RollTide said:
Polian has had numerous opportunities to screw up. He could have drafted leaf instead of manning. Ricky williams instead of james and he could have hired a different head coach. But he didn't did he?

my reply was twert that hard a'tall

RollTide said:
Doesn't matter how hard you think the decisions were for polian the fact is simply he made the right choices. Manning and james might be in the hall of fame someday. I never used the term inspired genius you did.

Just cause Ditka is an idiot as a GM does not make Wile E. Polian better than Reese as a GM. As if it somehow had some effect on who the colts took. Or as if the Saints had drafted Williams first making Wile E. Polian's decision easier. What New Orleans did in that draft has NO bearing on what the colts did and had NO effect on what the colts did so why do you mention it?

RollTide said:
You take a basic factual point of mine that can't be logically argued with and argue with it. Do you realize that? It's a fact that those were 2 great draft choices.

If those choices were so great why have they not even resulted in a Lamar Hunt trophey?

Fact of the matter is Manning was a nobrainer and even I thought James was the better back. You take a basic factual point of mine that can't be logically argued with and argue with it. Do you realize that? It's a fact that those were NOT2 great draft choices. But in fact were merly one nobrainer draft choice and one draft choice so obvious even I thought it was the correct choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back